Knowledge Base Tool

artexnaman
Membre

Can i use ticket for pre-sale issues?

Résolue

Hi everyone, 

We are a trading company exporting ecofriendly handicraft products from Vietnam to the world. I've done some searching but I can't really find the answer. That brought me here with the question: Can i use ticket for pre-sales issues?

We have 2 type of problems:

• Pre-sale problems (Prospects just ask some general questions)
  • Post-sale problems (After they use our products and services)

I clearly understand we can deal with post-sales problems by using hubspot tickets. But how about Pre-sales problems? When someone just ask for consultation. In this case, i think we shouldn't create deal because they are not ready for sales but marketing couldn't handle it as well. So I'm looking for some best practise suggestions to figure it out.

Hope that anyone can give some advice!

Thanks, 

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
KCampbell
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Résolue

Hi @artexnaman ,

Let's dive right in! To start, you could 100% use tickets for pre-sale issues! All you would need to do is ensure that all pre-sale buyers are being created as Contacts in HubSpot. As long as this is the case, you can create/attach Tickets directly from their Contact Records. You may also want to consider creating a secondary Ticket pipeline for these pre-sale issues. Once set up though you should be good to go!

Kevin Campbell
HubSpot Community Team

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

1 Réponse
KCampbell
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Résolue

Hi @artexnaman ,

Let's dive right in! To start, you could 100% use tickets for pre-sale issues! All you would need to do is ensure that all pre-sale buyers are being created as Contacts in HubSpot. As long as this is the case, you can create/attach Tickets directly from their Contact Records. You may also want to consider creating a secondary Ticket pipeline for these pre-sale issues. Once set up though you should be good to go!

Kevin Campbell
HubSpot Community Team