Better filter articles knwoledge base/chat bot

KSaker
Participant

Hello ! 

I would like to know how to better filter articles on my knowledge base search on my chat bot. Indeed when I search articles with a keyword only 2 articles display at most, and i can't filter by categories ? Making the search results quite limited.

Thank you !

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager

Hi @KSaker 

Thank you for reaching out

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Gonzalo @MatthewShepherd @tjoyce @NicoleSengers any thoughts to share with @KSaker on this? 

Thank you

Best, 

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
NicoleSengers
Guide | Elite Partner

Hi @KSaker 

I am not sure why that's happening as from the attached screenshot we see more results and a link to see even more results.

Do you only have limited articles published and publically available on your knowledge base at this point?
Perhaps send a link to a page where we can view the chat bot so I can have a look.

Kind regards

Nicole
2021-01-18_12-05-54.png

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
KSaker
Participant

Hi 

Thank you for answer, I actually didn't find any solution,

My knowledge base and my chat bot aren't published yet maybe the problem could come from that?

whatever the key word used 2 articles maximum display 

Capture d’écran 2021-01-26 à 14.57.26.png

0 Upvotes
ykhan2019

Did you find any solution? if yes then let me know the Answer because I faced same ambugities...  I'm extremely waiting for your response....!!! Thanks in Advance. JBBattery

0 Upvotes