Knowledge Base Tool

SCruz11
Participant

Auto-Expand to Show All Articles

SOLVE

Is there any way to have a user land on a section in our Help Center and see all articles in the given section? Our support team is afraid some customers won’t notice that 'See more' is a clickable word and that there are more articles folded away.

Even making it a down-arrow icon would make more sense since more people are familiar with that icon.

Help Center 'See more'.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
elizheleva
Solution
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi, @SCruz11 ,

this should be possible within the Knowledge Base template. Has this been designed for you specifically or it's one of the standard ones?

Go to the Knowledge Base and click on the "Customise template" button,

elizheleva_0-1698269673552.png

Then from the dropdown on the left, select Category page and click on the Design tab.

elizheleva_1-1698269760148.png

There you should see an option to customise the template. If you were to choose another template, would that work, or perhaps see how you can make changes to the existing one?

Let me know how you get on with this,

Eli

Eli Zheleva
Chief Problem solver @ crmsquad | Hubspot Trainer | Hubspot Partner | Community Champion
Still need help? Book a free call with me

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
elizheleva
Solution

SOLVE

Hi, @SCruz11 ,

this should be possible within the Knowledge Base template. Has this been designed for you specifically or it's one of the standard ones?

Go to the Knowledge Base and click on the "Customise template" button,

elizheleva_0-1698269673552.png

Then from the dropdown on the left, select Category page and click on the Design tab.

elizheleva_1-1698269760148.png

There you should see an option to customise the template. If you were to choose another template, would that work, or perhaps see how you can make changes to the existing one?

Let me know how you get on with this,

Eli

Eli Zheleva
Chief Problem solver @ crmsquad | Hubspot Trainer | Hubspot Partner | Community Champion

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

SCruz11
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Eli,

Thank you for replying to my question. Unfortunately, this site template was designed for us, so I don't see many options here. I wanted to add something to the URL that would automatically expand all articles once the URL was shared. Do you know of anything like this?

0 Upvotes
elizheleva

SOLVE

Hi, @SCruz11 ,

in fact, that's good news, as it means that if it's been designed once like this, it's in the coding logic that the changes can be made, i.e. once we access that, we can change it.

When you say you wanted to add something in the URL, do you mean like a parameter? As if so, even that might need to be coded to work properly.

Do you want to book some time in my calendar, so you can talk me through the desired solution and I can take a look at things. Perhaps you can screen share to start with.

How does that sound?

Eli

Eli Zheleva

SCruz11
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Eli,

That would be great! I have other questions about HubSpot's functionalities, so it would be great to finally be in front of someone to ask!

I'll use the link in your previous message to book a call with you in the coming days. I truly appreciate the help!

0 Upvotes