Olá! Nós temos uma Comunidade em Português!

Adding sitewide Google Analytics or Google Tag Manager to Knowledge Base

resolver
Sachkundiger

I've managed to work out how to configure Google Search Console to track a sub-domain in the format https://knowledge.spadesmedia.com submitted a sitemap.

But I was a bit perplexed to find that aside from the HubSpot tracking tag there is no way to add in the GA or GTM container to knowledge base articles.

Not sure if this is an oversight, a bug or a feature request.

Can't seem to find anyone else reporting it.

It would be helpful because we could then create remarketing lists in Google Ads or Facebook (or anywhere else for that matter) where people might have viewed a page or a category.

Anyone worked it out?

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita

Soluções aceitas
Hubspot-Mitarbeiter

Hi there @jimbanks & @jackz

I wanted to share this workaround for you to use in order to add the GA to the Knowledgebase. In order for this to work you would need access to the Marketing Hub to be able to edit the specific domain the knowledgebase is hosted on. 

Choose the domain here (Settings > Website > Pages > Integrations): 

2019-08-19 15_22_17-Settings.png

and then toggle the "Integrate with Google Analytics" for the domain the knowledgebase is hosted on. 

You can ignore the blue banner with the alert, this does not apply in this case. 

3 Respostas 3
Highlighted
Community-Manager

Hi @jimbanks,

HubSpot currently doesn't support any custom scripts on the Knowledge Base (including Google Analytics). If you would like to see this implemented in the future, I would recommend creating an idea in our ideas forum.

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Neues Mitglied

so, it still cannot add google analytics to knowlege base right now? why cannot do this, I think it's very basic features and easy to develop.

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva
Hubspot-Mitarbeiter

Hi there @jimbanks & @jackz

I wanted to share this workaround for you to use in order to add the GA to the Knowledgebase. In order for this to work you would need access to the Marketing Hub to be able to edit the specific domain the knowledgebase is hosted on. 

Choose the domain here (Settings > Website > Pages > Integrations): 

2019-08-19 15_22_17-Settings.png

and then toggle the "Integrate with Google Analytics" for the domain the knowledgebase is hosted on. 

You can ignore the blue banner with the alert, this does not apply in this case.