Adding sitewide Google Analytics or Google Tag Manager to Knowledge Base

SOLVE
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I've managed to work out how to configure Google Search Console to track a sub-domain in the format https://knowledge.spadesmedia.com submitted a sitemap.

But I was a bit perplexed to find that aside from the HubSpot tracking tag there is no way to add in the GA or GTM container to knowledge base articles.

Not sure if this is an oversight, a bug or a feature request.

Can't seem to find anyone else reporting it.

It would be helpful because we could then create remarketing lists in Google Ads or Facebook (or anywhere else for that matter) where people might have viewed a page or a category.

Anyone worked it out?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Hi @jimbanks,

HubSpot currently doesn't support any custom scripts on the Knowledge Base (including Google Analytics). If you would like to see this implemented in the future, I would recommend creating an idea in our ideas forum.

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
1 Reply
Community Manager

Hi @jimbanks,

HubSpot currently doesn't support any custom scripts on the Knowledge Base (including Google Analytics). If you would like to see this implemented in the future, I would recommend creating an idea in our ideas forum.

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution