Job Listings

MFagg
Participant

Sales & Marketing Operations Manager at a Fintech scale-up, Tillo (UK)

We're on the look out for someone with expertise in Hubspot to join and help create the bridge between Marketing & Sales with Hubspot. 

As our Sales & Marketing Operations Manager you will oversee the tools, data, automations, processes and integrations within the Sales and Marketing teams to help drive operational excellence.  You will act as a business partner to both the sales and marketing teams, enabling revenue growth and increasing productivity within the commercial and marketing teams by providing effective methodologies, efficient processes, value-added information and insights. 

Tillo connects the world’s most popular retailers to partners and businesses looking for exciting new ways to reach employees, customers and new global audiences. Tillo unlocks a world of new opportunity through one market leading, award-winning API platform with unrivalled user-experience, making the process seamless. Tillo has achieved 100% growth year on year with millions of transactions processed and works with over 2000 retailers worldwide in 16 currencies across 34 markets.

You can apply through our website here:

https://careers.tillo.io/en/postings/be267ae2-c881-4226-89a8-2e790bde5736

3 Replies 3
JGreer
Contributor

Is this a Remote U.S based position? 

0 Upvotes
MFagg
Participant

At this time we are only hiring in the UK - I'm realise this wasn't clear from my post.

0 Upvotes
JGreer
Contributor

Hopefully, I get to hear from you soon and learn more about Tillo!

0 Upvotes