Part Time Website Developer (HubSpot CMS / API)
May 5, 2020 4:15 PM
Inbound Back office is looking for a Website Developer who can develop on HubSpot, WordPress, and other platforms as well as has experience developing APIs to help support Inbound Marketing Agencies with designing updating websites, building websites, building HubSpot templates and websites, integrating software with HubSpot, and troubleshooting issues in HubSpot, WordPress, APIs and other platforms.
You must have hands-on experience with HubSpot CMS and API Development to be considered for this position.
Previous experience in Inbound Marketing is preferred but not required.
- Must be HubSpot CMS Developer Certified
- Must be well-versed in HTML/CSS
- Must have WordPress development experience
- Ability to work with / develop APIs
- Experience integrating software APIs with HubSpot
- Understanding of back-end technologies
- Knowledge of HubL and HubDB
- Ability to build/code custom modules in HubSpot
- Knowledge of Bootstrap
- Experience developing responsive websites for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
- Experience developing HTML emails and knowledge of the limitations of this medium
- Understanding of and interest in UX principles
- Proven ability as a problem solver
- Effective time management and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Personal desire to learn and stay up-to-date with the latest web development trends and best practices
- Ability to work unsupervised directly with clients and be incredibly responsive
1. Must be able to build a full header/navigation/mobile menu footer in HubSopt to match a WordPress or other common sites.
2. Must be able to quote and build an entire website from Photoshop file in HubSpot from scratch, not using existing templates.
In your cover letter, please send 1 example of a HubSpot website you've developed.
Part-time hourly but you can work from home (or anywhere!). Great, fun team to work with. Health insurance once you reach 25 hours/week.