Job Listings

VALopes
Miembro

MedTech/BioTech Marketing Firm Looking For Social Media & Digital Marketing Coordinator

Grey Matter Marketing (GMM) is looking for a Social Media & Digital Marketing Coordinator to assist with a variety of digital marketing initiatives to support company and client business goals. Tasks can include a mix of social media support (i.e., development and execution of campaigns, content creation, and performance analysis), copywriting (i.e., blogs, emails, advertisements), and project management for both internal and external projects.

The ideal candidate will enjoy writing, being creative, and being well-versed in the latest social media and digital marketing initiatives. A background in paid social media is a plus. You must be able to professionally juggle a multitude of projects and enjoy a dynamic, fully remote work environment. A detail-oriented, can-do attitude is essential. This position includes the opportunity for growth in a specific area of interest and the opportunity to strongly influence corporate strategy as an integral member of a small yet impactful team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a talented team of individuals involved in all aspects of developing, implementing, and executing GMM and its clients’ marketing strategy and programs. We can promise you that each day will be different!

Learn more or apply here: https://www.greymattermarketing.com/careers

0 Me gusta
0 Respuestas 0

0 Respuestas

Aún no hay respuestas para esta publicación.

Por ahora, ningún usuario ha respondido a esta publicación. Vuelve pronto para ver si alguien tiene la solución o envía tu propia respuesta si sabes cómo ayudar. Cada grano de arena cuenta.

Responder esta publicación

¿Necesitas ayuda para responder? Echa un vistazo a las pautas de la comunidad