Marketing Operations Manager - Mental Health Tech (London)
Jun 3, 2020 9:56 AM
Unmind is a workplace mental health platform. We empower organisations and employees to measurably improve their mental health. We do this by providing clinically-backed assessments, tools, training, and signposting that anyone within an organisation can use to proactively improve their mental wellbeing. Our digital platform is beautifully designed, non-stigmatising and globally scalable – helping to create healthier, happier, more human organisations around the world.
We believe that everyone has the right to a healthy mind – because we all have mental health, all of the time – and we’re striving to create a world where mental health is universally understood, nurtured, and celebrated.
The Role – Marketing Operations Manager
The Marketing Operations Manager will work across the Marketing team to ensure excellence and efficiency in all of our internal operations, and enabling us to make data-informed decisions that will ultimately support our growth. The scope of this role includes ownership of; B2B marketing processes, business insights, and managing the existing technology infrastructure & tools, as well as identifying and onboarding appropriate new technology platforms. This is the first hire in this role and we’re looking for an individual to support the next phase of our growth whilst ensuring we make data-informed decisions about our strategy!
At Unmind, Sales and Marketing are very much seen as one team and we’d be looking for this role to focus heavily on supporting the growth of our Demand Generation activities, ensuring that we optimise the management of leads, nurture prospects effectively, and can make data-informed decisions about the most effective campaigns and channels to engage with our audience.
This role requires exceptional analytical, project management, and leadership skills, with the ability to focus and prioritise the most critical tasks to drive the business forward. The Unmind team is scaling, which means that sometimes our roles can be incredibly varied. However, some of the core parts of the Marketing Operations role will be to:
- Customer: Assist the entire Marketing team in creating the optimal B2B customer experience - across Content, Demand Generation, and Digital channels.
- Tech: Work with the wider team to select, deploy, adopt and optimise martech inc. Hubspot and Drift, and explore how this tech-stack will evolve as we scale.
- Measurement: Responsible for collating reports and dashboards to review campaign and channel performance, opportunity generation and operational efficiencies. Use learnings to support ROI analysis, budget planning and hiring plans.
- Data: Own our data management process - mainly Leads and MQLs - to maintain the accuracy and integrity of lead data and ensure confidence in our decisions.
- Process: Identify opportunities to streamline top of funnel processes inc. lead generation and nurturing.
- Collaboration: Build methodologies to align how Marketing works and collaborates with the wider Commercial Operations team as well as Sales and Client Success.
- People: Advise on the team structure and enable those team members by identifying skills gaps, documentation and training.
Skills and Experience
We firmly believe that no-one is the finished article and that there should be learning in every role you do. So some of the role will be learning as you go, and we hope that’s exactly what you are looking for. However, some experience in the following is important for the role:
- Prior experience in marketing operations, with direct knowledge in the B2B software industry.
- Track record of successfully configuring and deploying marketing technology - extensive knowledge of Hubspot Marketing suite and how it can be optimised.
- An understanding and appreciation of how marketing operations integrate with wider revenue/commercial operations roles.
- Articulate and direct communicator, both verbal and written– with the confidence to challenge the status quo.
- You love the data and will leave no stone unturned to tell a true story.
- Experience in a start-up as well as a large corporate.
- Experience of building a marketing operations team.
- Experience of working with B2B2C platform.
- Passion for mental health, tech-for-good, and generally improving people’s lives.
You will be joining an exceptionally talented core team who – in the last three years – have secured incredible investors, partners, clients and advocates. Our future success(es) will rely on the continuation of that momentum – of which our ability to enhance (and leverage) Unmind’s market presence will be paramount. If done right, then the opportunity for this individual (and Unmind generally) is vast, compounded and – perhaps most importantly – will genuinely improve people’s lives.
You will receive a competitive salary, incentive plan, bi-annual reviews with a focus on future development, personal development and wellness budgets, access to the Unmind platform, working from home days and lots of other office and social perks to make working with Unmind fun and fulfilling.
- Pick your own tech
- Regular social company gatherings
- Optional team walks, runs, yoga and mindfulness sessions
- Wellbeing and training budgets to use at your discretion
- Office perks (free on-site gym, rooftop bar, wellbeing events)
- Pension and generous holiday policy
- Dog-friendly workplace