Marketing Manager - Demand Generation
Located in Dulles, Virginia, Unanet is a terrific company, with 'A' performers in a close-knit team who have built a fantastic product that is trusted by over 1,000 customers.
Unanet's software (Cloud or On-Premise) helps project-driven organizations reliably plan, track and manage projects, people, and financials. Unanet provides budgeting & planning, resource scheduling & skills management, timesheets, expense reports, billing & revenue recognition, workforce collaboration, real-time project reporting, analytics, and management dashboards, along with GL, AP, AR, Cost Pools, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, etc. Further, all Unanet software development and support is based in the United States.
At Unanet you will work collaboratively with colleagues who commit to the key goal of achieving customers' expected outcomes, have pride and passion in their work ethic, can depend on each other to make things happen, respect opinions and like to work hard, succeed, and have fun. We are proud to offer a competitive salary, health and life insurance benefits, and the potential for bonus and profit-sharing. All of which contributed to Unanet's 2016, 2017 and 2018 Top Workplaces award honored by The Washington Post!
We are seeking a candidate to fill the position of Marketing Manager - Demand Generation. This position will be responsible for campaign management to drive demand generation in specific vertical industries, taking advantage of HubSpot marketing automation, and employing analytics to drive improvements in lead generation and campaign management. This is a dynamic opportunity for a hands-on professional with a proven history of success creating, driving and executing B2B marketing programs for a fast growing, multi-channel organization.
Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to understand the 'voice of the customer' and align product and service capabilities with customer benefits is crucial. The desired philosophy is to tell stories of successful customers and what they are doing.
This position is based out of our Dulles, VA office and will report to the Senior Vice President of Marketing & Product Management.
Applicants must be authorized for non-sponsored employment in the U.S.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Demand generation develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for Unanet products
- Work with other campaign managers to drive increased use of marketing automation and reporting
- Develop campaigns that communicate value and differentiate Unanet products in the market
- Sales enablement communicate the intent of campaigns to the inside and outside sales teams
- Monitor and analyze marketing program performance against lead targets and against past performance, and make and implement recommendations for optimization
- Design and execute integrated marketing campaigns
- Find successful new vehicles and new media, track and analyze campaign effectiveness and ROI
- Develop strategies, programs, campaigns and key messaging to drive greater adoption among target prospects in key markets
- Work very closely with Sales to ensure their marketing needs are met in supporting company objectives and revenue numbers
- Additional duties as assigned
Experience and Qualifications include;
- 3 + years' experience working with a fast-paced marketing team
- Knowledge of basic marketing principles, including content web, digital and social marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate through a variety of communication channels to a variety of levels
- Excellent organization and time management skills, attention to detail and proofreading abilities
- Running lead generation / demand generation marketing campaigns
- Hands-on use of a marketing automation platform, HubSpot preferred
- Proficient skill level in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as with others in a team environment
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications, or related field or equivalent experience
Unanet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for positions without regard to race, religion, **bleep**, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws.