Marketing Automation Manager - Neighborly - Irving, Texas
Oct 20, 2020 12:17 PM
Neighborly® is the world’s largest home services franchisor of 27 service brands (including Neighborly umbrella service brand) and more than 4,300 franchises serving 10 million+ customers in nine countries, focused on repairing, maintaining and enhancing homes and businesses. The company operates online platforms that connect consumers to service providers in their local communities that meet their rigorous standards as a franchisor across 18 service categories at Neighborly.com in the United States and Neighbourly.ca in Canada. More information about the company, and its franchise concepts, is available at Neighborlybrands.com and www.nbly.co.uk.
Neighborly is an active member in the International Franchise Association (IFA), Canadian Franchise Association (CFA), British Franchise Association (BFA) and German Franchise Association (DFV) and is a founding company of the Veterans Transition Franchise Initiative (VetFran). Neighborly was named to the 2019 Inc. 5000 most successful privately-owned companies in America.
Neighborly is growing and we are seeking an experienced and ambitious Marketing Automation Manager (HubSpot) to join our team and help develop and improve our marketing automation, lead scoring, sequences, and integration efforts supporting our multiple brands. The Marketing Automation Manager (HubSpot) will be responsible for helping shape the marketing automation strategy and the day-to-day, hands-on execution of marketing automation programs to increase quality lead generation in support of company and marketing sales objectives. This role is responsible for the setup, maintenance, and reporting of email, webinar, live events, external lead sourcing and integrated marketing programs. This individual will stay abreast of current HubSpot marketing automation best practices and apply this knowledge to the execution of our programs in collaboration with the Franchise Development Marketing team. We are looking for a person who can “roll up their sleeves” to do the work necessary to formulate and execute on our marketing automation vision. The ideal candidate will be an expert in HubSpot and will have deep roots in digital marketing. This position reports to the Vice President of Franchise Development Marketing.
- Uses HubSpot to build, deploy and monitor best-in-class marketing programs in support of the buyer journey, such as engagement programs, nurture programs, trigger and batch campaigns, email, webinar and live event programs.
- Manages all elements of multi-channel integrated campaign tactics which may include email, social, mobile, external lead sources, web display, SMS, and direct mail.
- HubSpot activities include workflows, email creation, landing page creation, form creation, contact imports, building segmented lists, API integrations and data management.
- Develops landing pages and templates within the HubSpot platform.
- Implements marketing automation best practices in HubSpot and ensures proper end-to-end testing of programs prior to launch.
- Embraces a test and learn mindset, digs for actionable insight within data by applying response analysis, A/B testing and best practices to optimize all aspects of programs.
- Works collaboratively to track, monitor and measure campaign performance and offer optimization and construct suggestions to ensure campaigns achieve goals.
- Establishes and delivers marketing reporting, dashboards and analysis on program performance, conversions, attribution, and effectiveness.
- Brings basic HTML coding skills and an understanding of CSS along with familiarity with email marketing best practices and dynamic personalized content execution.
- Ensures all program assets and data management programs adhere to CAN-SPAM, CASL, CCPA and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) email laws.
- Assists in training coworkers to ensure adoption and scale of marketing automation technology and processes.
- Stays abreast of HubSpot best practices, current digital marketing trends and new technology.
- Performs other projects and duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate:
- HubSpot EXPERT, and super user (HubSpot certification a plus)
- Experience with Franchise Management Software, FranConnect is a plus
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Creative, open-minded, and enthusiastic about seeking new solutions to challenges
- Comfortable multi-tasking and eager to take on more projects
- Experience working with sales organizations, franchising is a plus
- Ability to think strategically
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Strong analytical skills with experience in reporting and data analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to influence others without formal authority
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Relevant Skills & Qualifications:
- HubSpot Marketing Automation - Expert in B2B Marketing Automation - leveraging tools for automation and reporting.
- Digital Marketing Experience, B2B & franchising experience preferred, but not required.
- Working knowledge of API integrations and data integration best practices
- Strong knowledge and experience in analyzing marketing campaign performance, channels, web data (Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics) and making data-driven decisions.
- Strong understanding of inbound marketing strategies and developing landing page funnels.
- HubSpot CMS for Marketers and Frictionless Sales certifications a bonus, but not required.
- Strong project management skills with expertise in managing agencies and other partners.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment under pressure while demonstrating the utmost professionalism and a strong customer-focused attitude.
- Highly collaborative with the ability to work comfortably with employees at all levels in the organization.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook and Power Point required.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Digital or related field required, MBA preferred
- 3+ years Marketing Automation / CRM campaign management in HubSpot - set-up, testing, segmentation, implementation, tracking & measurement
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The Associate should be able to stand, sit at an office space, see, hear, and understand speech, communicate, lift computer equipment, supplies and materials, use office equipment and computers. The Associate is exposed to typical office working conditions. If requested by an applicant or employee, we may provide reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties required of personnel so classified. We have the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
Neighborly® is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal or state law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.