Job Listings

Jud-Millar

Looking for a Hubspot partner to help manage Facebook Ads

SOLVE

My name is Jud Millar and I run a summer camp for teenagers ages 12 to 16 in central PA called Stone Mountain Adventures. I have been with Hubspot since 2012. I have run ads on facebook in the past with modest success so I know who FB ads work (pay-per-click, ad targeted using specific factors incling income, zip, interest, family situation etc.) I'd like to start a new facebook ad campaign that will do the following:
- Find teens or parents of teens who are income qualified AND interested in specific activities that we offer (Horseback riding, wakeboarding, rock climbing, mountain biking, etc.) and IF they click on the ad they are directed to a landing page on our web site
- I travel some to Camp Fairs in cities around the northeast, I'd like to have ads run in cities before, during and after I'm there
- How esle can facebook work for me?
- Increase the number of Instagram followers we have
- My marketing season runs from now until the end of April, in that time I have a budget of about $3000 to spend on Social Media
- Also If I could wave a magic wand keyword I would rank number 3 in google with "Summer Camps for Teens"
- HELP!!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @Jud-Millar I would reccommend checking out HubSpot's Partner Directory where you can filter by partner location, specialization and HubSpot tier. I hope this is useful! 🙂

1 Reply 1
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @Jud-Millar I would reccommend checking out HubSpot's Partner Directory where you can filter by partner location, specialization and HubSpot tier. I hope this is useful! 🙂