Lead Gen Manager Positions
Connect Marketing is looking for an amazing lead gen/inbound marketer to add to our team.
Connect is a leading full-service marketing firm that, for thirty years, has represented such industry-leading tech firms as Symantec, Siemens, Nokia, ServiceNow and Riverbed. In our lead-gen practice, we set-up workflows to bring new prospects into our clients’ funnels, nurture them with world-class content, and convert them into loyal customers.
We help our clients drive results by turning their websites into lead magnets and growing their businesses. The ideal candidate will have strong experience managing the brand image for multiple B2B tech clients through effective lead-gen workflows. The specific segments on which we focus include security, infrastructure, data and the emerging hybrid world.
You need to be someone who works fast and is fun, friendly, smart and ready to hit the ground running on day 1. You also need to be someone who is as excited to learn as you are to share.
In this role, you will build B2B technology client marketing campaigns from beginning to end, test, refine, and scale for iterative improvements. You will be responsible for seeking out new opportunities, mediums, segments and channels, to make informed decisions for refinement based on data, testing and analytics. This includes analytics, site management and conversion, and many forms of digital media outlets. You will be managing marketing automation supporting nurture and drip campaigns, PPC and SEO and will own the content and the coordination of that content.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Grow new leads through top-of-funnel website content, landing pages, digital ads, social media and other web outposts
- Recommend, create and manage lead nurturing campaigns to move leads progressively through the funnel
- Develop, execute and optimize targeted email and nurture campaigns in marketing automation systems (Marketo and HubSpot). This includes A/B testing subject lines, images, copy, design, template, calls-to-action, SEO optimization, improving website flow/conversion, bot integrations, and all necessary workflows.
- Lead the growth of acquisition channels including paid and organic social marketing, digital ads, content syndication, industry partnerships, events, and more.
- Source data, own, and manage the marketing database within market automation software. Identify gaps and conversion opportunities through segmentation testing and analysis.
- Work with clients marketing and sales teams to activate sales enablement and establish closed-loop reporting with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers
- Monitor, track and communicate campaign performance, from leads through opportunities and closed deals.
- Success-driven role with KPI responsibility over top of funnel leads through MQL to SQL. Provide data-driven insights into your weekly KPI’s and how to improve metrics.
- Propose new and improved lead gen /inbound marketing campaign ideas
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work remotely and be self-motivated
- Verifiable lead generation results and proven track record with online advertising, email, and web marketing programs
- BtoB technology experience
- PPC experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience in marketing management for 3-5 years
- Excellent organization and planning skills with ability to multi-task and support multiple brands
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Task completing mindset
- Efficient organizational and time management skills
- Data-driven and research-oriented
- Proficiency in marketing automation software (Marketo and HubSpot) in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, LinkedIn Ads, Google Ads.