Job Listings

GRichardson1
メンバー

Hubspot Email Design Consultant

We are looking for a diamond-level HubSpot developer or someone of equivalent experience who can help us develop email template components/drag-and-drop global modules based on branded designs we have already created. 

Specifically, we are in need of up to 10 customizable email components; these will contain HTML and possibly CSS, and will be compatible with all devices + dark mode. This project also involves training our team in simple customization processes; all components need to be flexible and allow for future customization.

4件の返信
Ashwinj
メンバー

Hi @GRichardson1 ,

As a dedicated and experienced HubSpot developer, I bring a strong skill set and a proven track record in creating exceptional web experiences within the HubSpot ecosystem. My passion for clean, user-centric design and my proficiency in HubSpot's tools and front-end development.

Best
Ashwin Jain

0 いいね!
RPhukuile
参加者

Hello, I hope all is well. i am confident that I may be able to provide the assistance you need. Please contact me on my email address to see my work: remmogo47@gmail.com

0 いいね!
amadhiya
参加者

can you please send me your email id?

0 いいね!
amadhiya
参加者

Hi Richardson,

I have very good experience with developing email template components/drag-and-drop global modules. Please check my profile for more details.

Thanks

0 いいね!