Job Listings

hannahclee
Member | Partner
Member | Partner

HubSpot Expert for Overflow Projects

Hello HubSpotters! 👋

We at Second Mile Marketing are looking for some additional help with our HubSpot projects - we've experienced some growth in our HubSpot clients over the past few months and are looking for someone to help execute. The majority of our clients are in the B2B space with a mix of longterm HubSpot users and people who are brand-new to the platform. Right now we're looking for someone who can assist on a contractor basis (15 - 20 hours per week) but there is also the potential for this role to morph into a full-time position.

Here's an overview of what we're looking for someone to execute:

-HubSpot Onboarding & Setups (Marketing, Sales, Service)
-Data hygiene/list uploads
-Workflow development - marketing and sales automations
-HubSpot training
-Developing HubSpot marketing campaigns and content

-Sales pipeline optimizations
-Reporting dashboard builds
-HubSpot portal audits and strategic recommendations to help clients improve their HubSpot usage

Overall, a HubSpot expert who knows the platform and can really help our clients shine through the power of HubSpot!

A little about Second Mile Marketing:

We are a small woman-owned business with a core team of 8 people. Our focus is to go The Second Mile by leaving the companies, team members, and communities we encounter better than they were before. We focus on digital marketing and website development, particularly within the higher education and B2B verticals. 

Our Core Values:

• Integrity 
  • Relationships
  • Excellence
  • Growth

If you're interested in connecting please reply to this comment and we can get connected via email. 

2 Replies 2
hellis
Participant | Diamond Partner
Participant | Diamond Partner

Hey there @hannahclee

I think I can definitely be of service, and I'd love to connect over the phone or by email! 

My information is below: 

- hellis@precisioncreative.com

- 404-939-7487 x.107

0 Upvotes
MuseDebbie
Top Contributor | Partner
Top Contributor | Partner

Hi @hannahclee ,

At the end of your post you one of the things highlighted being focused higher education

Because of this, I'd like to know more about how we can explore an opportunity to cocreate value for your clients.

I'm a solopreneur HS partner engaging and helping other partners serving in the HE space especially.

Here's a link to know more details about the value I'd bring along the journey with Second Mile Marketing:

https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/solutions/amuseng-com 

0 Upvotes