HubSpot Administrator for exciting Biotech company (remote)
At Koneksa, we are focused on technology innovation – developing digital biomarkers and novel endpoints to improve clinical research and drug development. We help drug development organizations and research hospitals collecting data using wearable devices and other digital tools. We develop endpoints based on wearable and outcome data to support deployment of various digital measures, including but not limited to actigraphy devices, biopotentials, device-based functional assessments, and electronic questionnaires.
Koneksa’s software platform is used to integrate, manage and analyze certain types of ‘real world’ data that are gathered from patients who participate in clinical studies. This includes data that can be reported by patients using a mobile device such as iphone, apple watch or gathered from other types of medical devices that can be used remotely to collect important data such as activity, sleep, lung function or vital signs.
Koneksa is seeking an individual who thrives in a fast-paced, high-performing and collaborative environment to join its team. This individual is responsible for driving adoption, improving existing processes and deploying new business processes in order to improve KPIs and drive growth at Koneksa. The Hubspot Administrator will work closely with colleagues across Koneksa’s Commercial team as well as external marketing agencies. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, dynamic problem solver who is committed to learning and personal development, process improvements and accelerating our growth.
This role reports into the Director, Commercial Operations. The Hubspot Administrator role is a hybrid role. Occasional travel to our NYC headquarters may be required.
● Understand all aspects of HubSpot configuration and technical/functional capabilities
● Support the Commercial team’s use of HubSpot, including assisting with list generation/cleanup as needed and helping Marketing and Inside Sales automate processes related to campaigns
● Manage all new user setups and deactivation, including transferring ownership of contacts/deals for deactivated users
● Build and manage dashboards, reports, layouts, process automation, and other configurable parts of the interface for end-users, and other capabilities including:
● Flows and Process
● Workflow Rules & Approval Processes
● Validation Rules
● Custom Objects Configuration
● Security Controls
● Third-party integrations
● Custom report type creation, profiles, permission sets and rules
● Participate in system implementation projects including but not limited to: requirements, documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution
● Maintain updated system documentation and HubSpot policies/procedures
● Maintain a high-level familiarity with related systems capabilities and scope definition to make recommendations about potential upstream/downstream.
● Interface with teams across the business including Sales, Marketing, Operations, Engineering and Users to facilitate business requirements and related duties
● Support the day-to-day running of the business within HubSpot, which includes interacting with business users and technology partners, in support of HubSpot CRM environment.
● Lead Hubspot onboarding and internal training, as necessary.
● Ability to communicate with C-Level Executives
● Travel: approximately 5%, some minimal travel may be required
Background & Skills Required:
● 3+ years of experience as a HubSpot and/or Salesforce.com administrator,
● Bachelor's degree preferred
● Strong skill in project management skills
● HubSpot Sales and HubSpot Marketing Software certifications preferred
● Prior exposure to LinkedIn Navigator
● Familiarity with ZoomInfo preferred
● Ability to provide best practices, training programs, and the coaching on the use of CRM applications to end users
● A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
● A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
● Strong understanding of the Hubspot platform, with the ability to build custom objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
● Excellent organizational and time management skills
● Self-motivating, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
● Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage and motivate internal leaders/teams across functions