Nov 24, 2021 6:39 PM
The Lead is seeking a Marketing Manager -or- Marketing Director (experience dependent) with a special focus on events marketing, to coordinate and implement client acquisition, engagement, retention, and conversion. The overall focus is to build audience for the company's portfolio of events and the brand. You will be responsible for executing on a growth marketing strategy for The Lead’s database and event offerings. The ideal candidate should have experience building engaging lifecycle programs in results-driven environments that have proven success in improving key business metrics, all with a highly empathetic, customer-centric mindset. With special emphasis on email marketing, social media marketing, paid media marketing and building a network of affiliates. The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial self-starter who is has a passion for in-person events. This role reports into the CEO.
What You’ll Do:
· Own and execute a marketing communications strategy through company marketing and CRM platforms to build awareness, drive audience sign-ups, paid registrations and overall growth for The Lead’s in-person events
· Own end-to-end execution of marketing calendar, delivering best-in-class communications
· Manage all aspects of social media strategy and deployment
· Own full email marketing inclusive of copywriting, messaging, testing, subject lines, strategy
· Collaborate with Director of Operations for CRM and database management
· Monitor performance of marketing programs (email, social, paid) to generate data-driven hypotheses that inform strategies
· Demonstrate a strong bias for action by identifying problems/opportunities and working proactively to solve them.
· Face challenges with optimism and strive for innovation and excellence in everything you do
Who You Are:
· 4+ years of cross-channel marketing experience, with particular focus in email marketing
· Ability to develop, launch and measure marketing programs and campaigns independently
· Strong organizational skills and self-motivation, with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment (willing to roll up sleeves and get your hands dirty)
· Experience managing a CRM (preferably Hubspot and/or Salesforce)
· Strong skills in analyzing product metrics and extracting actionable insights
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including exceptional proofreading skills
· Client facing and the ability to engage with audience in-person and via phone
· The ability to set goals and manage rapidly shifting priorities & timelines
· Strong organizational skills and an impeccable eye for detail
· Experience with an events-based industry
· Interest or experience in fashion, retail, or consumer industries
· Experience with paid social ads and SEM
· Interact with press and engage public relations a plus
Feb 28, 2022 2:49 PM
Thanks for sharing!
| ¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español? |
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!
Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !