Job Listings

ECrist

Hiring! Remote HubSpot Administrator

What You Will Do

The HubSpot Administrator is responsible for organizing, building, understanding and advising on the HubSpot instance. This position will also be responsible for system access and other related tasks. 

Your Day to Day Essential Duties

• Manage roles, system access and other tasks in HubSpot
  • Serve as the frontline resource for internal end users to field questions, troubleshoot issues, and resolve problems. Develop process documentation. 
  • Support priorities and functionality planning set by Strategist, support integrations with other GTM tech stack
  • Monitor system performance, data integrity and user activity to make recommendations and deploy continuous improvements
  • Assist cross-functional teams and internal resources to define process requirements and change requests related to the sales processes
  • Oversees data integrity within HubSpot CRM through data import management, data auditing, cleanup and deduping
  • Workflow management with focus on sustainable, scalable processes
  • Manage system workflow documentation
  • Data reporting as requested
  • This job description in no way implies that the duties listed here are the only ones that team members can be required to perform

What You Bring to the Team

• Bachelor’s degree required in relevant business/technical/analytical field
  • Minimum 2-3 years of Hubspot, development/administration experience preferred
  • Experience supporting a team of sales professionals in a fast-paced, short sales cycle, high-growth environment
  • Strong data management and organizational skills
  • Proven experience creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, and managing dashboards
  • Excellent communication skills
  • Highly self-motivated and dependable
2 Replies 2
SBallerda
Participant | Platinum Partner
Participant | Platinum Partner

Are you still looking for a Hubspot Administrator by any chance? I am a skilled Hubspot Administrator who worked for the Entourage specializing in creating reports, workflows. If you are still looking for one kindly email me at shaneballerda@gmail.com. thanks 🙏

0 Upvotes
POstrowski

Hi @ECrist 

Hope everything is going well! 

Did you find the right person for HubSpot support? 

I would recommend you to consider outsourcing this job, to save time on recruitement, candidates check and and money in general. 

At SoftwareSupp.com you can work with verified experts on-demand. It's like working with freelancer, when he's needed. But add to this project manager support, transparent project progress and monitoring tools. 

To stay as an elite network, we are very detailed in candidates check. 
Let me know if I can help, I'll be happy to connect you to the top expert. 
And for HubSpot users we have $100 bonus to spend on your projects. 
My email: pawel@softwaresupp.com

0 Upvotes