Hiring: Head of US Marketing
a month ago
Prosci, the global leader in change management solutions, is seeking a proactive and experienced Head of US Marketing to lead our marketing team in Fort Collins, Colorado.
As Head of US Marketing, you will own the US marketing strategy and its execution. You will lead and work with a talented internal marketing team to deliver full-funnel marketing campaigns to drive revenue, pipeline growth and brand value. We expect you to bring senior-level skills and experience and lead by example as well as be hands on as an individual contributor. Your key metrics are new leads, SQLs and revenue.
This position will have high exposure and will report to the CEO.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Lead and manage a high-performing internal marketing team
- Create and implement full-funnel marketing strategies and campaigns to drive revenue and pipeline growth (for individual and enterprise funnels)
- Increase brand awareness and trust of Prosci as “the place to go for change management"
- Drive brand consistency and integrity at all touch points
- Work with the Executive Team and cross-functional departments to align and support key initiatives
- Work closely with the Growth Team to provide information, content and tools to help sales people sell more effectively
- Plan and manage resourcing needs - new hires, freelancers, vendors
- Develop and execute effective marketing project management processes
- Drive strategy and implementation of any website-related efforts (eCommerce, website optimization, new pages, etc.)
- Prepare and manage marketing budgets
- Set, monitor and report on team goals
- Marketing management and team leadership experience
- B2B and B2C marketing experience
- Expert in inbound marketing (content strategy, website, email marketing and nurturing, analytics)
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Strong professional background leading a successful marketing team, including direct experience developing and executing full-funnel marketing strategies and campaigns
- Exceptional eye and drive for quality (messaging, user experience and design)
- You must be a self-starter with initiative and drive, capable of executing rapidly with limited strategic direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work well with individuals across a variety of functions
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation and eCommerce technologies (HubSpot and Magento preferred)
- Ability to establish processes in a fast-growing company with a focus on execution and quality.
- A passion for marketing, with a collaborative spirit and the desire to work in a rapidly growing organization
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities
- Agency experience working with multiple clients is a plus
- Experience in change management is a plus
- Modern “open" office space full of amenities
- Fully stocked kitchen, unlimited coffee and selected snacks
- Smart-casual dress code
- Company outings, happy hours, and more
- Coaching and performance management for personal and professional growth
- Competitive salary
- PPO Health, dental and vision plan
- 15 days paid time off (increased to 20 days after 3 years)
- 7 paid holidays
- Lots of perks in beautiful and modern new office -> daily coffee, snacks, ping-pong
- Flexible work environment, including opportunities to represent the company at conferences and the ability to work remotely
How to Apply:
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Head of US Marketing Opportunity” in the subject line.
Founded in 1994, Prosci is the global leader in change management and the provider of choice for 80% of Fortune 100 companies. Prosci combines scientific research with the people side of change to deliver results-focused solutions that enable clients to achieve change outcomes and grow organizational change capability. Prosci maintains the world’s largest body of change management research—the basis for the company’s tools, methodologies, services, and role-based development programs. To date, Prosci has trained and certified over 50,000 change management practitioners worldwide. The company is headquartered in Fort Collins, Colorado, with offices in Halifax, Canada, and Sydney, Australia, and more than 25 certified Prosci Partners around the globe. Prosci is always expanding directly and through its partner network to ensure change success for clients no matter where they are located.