Job Listings

slepoidevin
Contributeur

Director of Revenue Operations: Series B, B2B SaaS, USA Remote, Hubspot CRM/Sales Hub Experience

Hi Hubspot community - 

We have a full-stack Hubspot setup (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success - we do not use Salesforce) and our company is about 150 people. I joined as the 4th employee 2 years ago, so we've been growing like crazy.

We love the Hubspot setup. It's so easy to build automations and it's amazing to have the entire customer journey already in one stream (without having to do a ton of integration work). RevOps is currently only one person (coordinator-level) and rolls up to me. I've been working on hiring a RevOps director and I've been having a really hard time finding people with experience with that kind of setup (i.e. no Salesforce).

Hoping to tap into this community to find the right person to run our RevOps program!

To apply, submit the form here: https://www.kandji.io/careers/role?name=56832de4-93de-45fa-b722-4d4e5feba22c

1 Réponse
btuttle279
Contributeur

Director of Revenue Operations: Series B, B2B SaaS, USA Remote, Hubspot CRM/Sales Hub Experience

Just applied. I would love the opportunity to chat. I feel I would be a great fit and have a lot of experience in what you are needing. 

0 Votes