Data Mining Analyst
Oct 29, 2019 1:01 PM
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
iPROMOTEu is one of the largest and fastest growing distributor organizations in the promotional products industry, with over 1000 independent promotional products distributors and their salespeople nationwide. For eight consecutive years, iPROMOTEu was included on the Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest growing private companies in America. iPROMOTEu provides third party billing, back-office support and financing for companies in the promotional products industry.
iPROMOTEu is seeking a highly motivated, results-driven Data Mining Analyst to continue their career by supporting the efforts of the company’s Lead Generation Specialists and nationwide team of Business Development Managers. This position serves as a critical support role to the company’s Affiliate recruiting efforts. Qualified candidates will be working with an extraordinary group of industry professionals tasked with creating a high level of growth for the company.
Primarily, the Data Mining Analyst will analyze existing data, refine and enhance existing data, gather missing information, and mine for new data. The candidate will bring technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of the data and to mine for additional information.
In this role you will:
- Create advanced analytical techniques to support organizational goals and strategies.
- Manage data, develop reports and troubleshoot data issues.
- Process data and information according to the Sales Department’s guidelines.
- Provides technical expertise on data storage, data mining and data cleansing.
- Transform information into actionable insights and strategies to increase revenue, minimize risks and expand in existing markets.
- Identify and understand the difference between correlation and causation.
- Create visualization techniques, such as graphs, bar charts and other data communication methods.
- Collect data and analyze for trends, patterns and summaries.
- Create predictive models.
- Predict future business trends for the company.
- Produce actionable business insights including strategic recommendations to company executives.
This job is just right if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Data Analysis or Computer Science.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience with data mining or data analysis.
- Experience with HubSpot preferred.
- HubSpot Certifications a plus.
- Experience in methodologies and processes for managing large databases.
- Familiarity with data analysis tools such as SQL.
- Must have a keen business sense.
What we can offer you:
- A full-time position in Wayland, MA.
- Generous compensation and bonus opportunity.
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental & Vision, Life Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability coverage, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and a Company-Matched 401K Plan.
Our culture is one of high energy and collaboration. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, like tackling challenges, and want to work with a highly motivated and successful team, please send us your resume and cover letter explaining why you are a good candidate for this position.
No agencies or phone calls please! Agency candidates will not be considered for this role!
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.