Job Listings

JimMadden
Membre

Bogota Region - Remote - Hubspot Ninja: design, architect and admin

The Company: Hot SaaS Start-Up based in Atlanta

The Role: Hubspot SME responsible for End-to-End execution of our Hubspot instance: Design, Architect, create engagement strategies, workflows, training, etc.

Our goal: to leverage automation, systems and processes to assure we efficiently address our huge market opportunity. This is a key role  for our company; reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer.

Do you dream of helping companies grow? Do you want to be on the ground floor of extremely high-growth company? If you have hands-on experience with Hubspot implementing strategic sales and marketing, you’ve come to the right place.

You have strong spoken and written English. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once, which involve stakeholders across the company.

Responsibilities

In this role you will:

• Own sales and marketing automation operations and Marketing Tech-Stack alignment and integration
  • Work closely with Associates, and our executive leaders 
  • Become the go-to trusted guide for all things marketing automation
  • Manage technical aspects of key sales and marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on the customer journey
  • Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
  • Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities and effectiveness and business impact
  • Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
  • Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database
  • Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance

Our Ideal Candidate: 

• High level of Hubspot certification and extensive experience
  • Education/Background: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent CRM working experience (3+ years experience)
  • Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
  • English spoken, writing, editing, communication skills 
  • Technically capable and a desire to improve processes

Apply with a reply, DM me dirctly or send an to jobs@symtrain.com Thank you! 

4 Réponses
JessKing86
Participant

Hi JimMadden

I'm a hardcore HubSpot user, administrator, and have had the benefit of working both for HubSpot as a team member, as well as with HubSpot as a client.  I'd be happy to talk with you to see if I can help 🙂 Feel free to shoot me a note at jsking8645@gmail.com if you'd like to connect. 

0 Votes
Orator
Participant

I want to work with you on this. Could we schedule a video call?

JimMadden
Membre

yes - apologies, i am new to the forums and didn't get (or missed) the alert of your follow-up jim.madden@symtrain.com thank you

0 Votes
Orator
Participant

I have sent the email just now from sahansecret@gmail.com

I've also reached out via LinkedIn. Here is the link to my LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ismhabibullah/

0 Votes