Account Manager Digital (m/f/d) near Frankfurt, Germany
Mar 15, 2020 2:11 PM
You want to really rock something in your life? Digital is your passion and you know the practice because you either come from a digital agency or a company with digital projects? You manage digital projects such as website relaunches or online marketing campaigns? You're fit in HubSpot and now you're ready for a new and exciting challenge? Then get started with us now! Because (completely immodest): We are the elite for marketing automation and we do the really hot stuff!
We are looking for: Account Manager Digital (m/f) in the leading consultancy for marketing automation solutions in Hattersheim near Frankfurt a. M.
We are Thought Leader Systems and certainly one of the fastest growing consultancies for digital solutions and marketing automation in Europe. We are partners of all leading manufacturers such as Adobe Marketo, Oracle Eloqua, SAP Marketing Cloud and Salesforce Pardot. But we especially love HubSpot - here we are one of the biggest and most powerful partners. Together with our customers we develop holistic business and digital strategies and implement them every day: from technical implementation and system rollout to campaign management and training of our customers. Our team says: "We do the hot **bleep**" (Uuups, sorry!) - and this is exactly what we are looking for you for!
Your tasks with us:
- You manage digital projects along the entire customer journey and are the interface between strategy, technical development, our campaign & operations teams and your customers.
- You will monitor the efficiency of projects, create project plans including associated resource planning and support billing.
- You will quickly familiarize yourself with the marketing automation solutions of your customers and implement "hands on" workflows or landing pages. We will show you how this works.
- You identify yourself with our growth-oriented corporate goals. Of course you will be responsible for a varied customer base within your projects.
You bring that with you:
- A degree with a focus on marketing, media or communication sciences and/or an apprenticeship with additional qualification in digital marketing
- At least 2-3 years of experience in digital project or account management in an agency or company with digital projects
- You are interested in the customer experience along the entire Digital Journey and call yourself a digital native.
- You are familiar with the following disciplines and can already draw on a wealth of experience: SEO, SEA, content creation, social media & online campaigns, Google AdWords and analytics.
- Of course you have also worked with a marketing automation solution such as Adobe Marketo, Oracle Eloqua, Salesforce Pardot, SAP Marketing Cloud - or of course HubSpot.
- You are very structured and organized.
- You speak and write German eloquently, in English you are really fit.
- Your working style is team-oriented. You also have a high level of social competence and communication skills. A confident appearance, discretion and a sense of humour round off your profile.
You can expect this from us:
- A really nice, international and highly motivated team
- A workplace in the middle of the Rhein-Main area near Frankfurt with S-Bahn connection
- A modern building with beautiful, bright rooms
- Benefits such as retirement provisions, a contribution to your travel costs or an underground car park and free coffee, cocoa, tea, water and fresh fruit every day
- Training and team events
- Most modern working methods and technologies
- A really good chance to climb the career ladder within our company
How do you become part of the team?
Maybe you have nodded at every point and would like to start tomorrow? Then send your application documents including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your questions are also welcome.
|Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution|