Marketing Integrations

bkirkham

Using HubSpot Data to Drive Proactive Chat in SnapEngage

SOLVE

Is anyone using data witin HubSpot Marketing to drive the Proactive Chat capability in SnapEngage, the chat company that integrates with HubSpot?

For example, if my HubSpot contact record for Company A indicates he owns my Product X and I'm actively trying to upsell/cross sell a complimentary product, Product Y, SnapEnage can exeute a Proactive Chat with a headline "Let's Talk about Adding Product Y to your Product X" any time the contact is on my website.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @bkirkham. Snapengage's HubSpot guide and install docs don't indicate anything about configuring Snapengage to receive data from HubSpot; it looks like it only pushes chat contents to HubSpot contacts. While their docs indicate custom mappings are possible for some integratoins, it doesn't look like there's the ability to create custom properties (and you're still pushing updates from SnapEngage to the integrated app, not the other way around).

There may be some options with their own endpoints, although I'm not seeing anything which reads like you can write to SnapEngage records. (I am not a developer, and I didn't even stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, so you may want to review those developer resources more closely.)

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @bkirkham. Snapengage's HubSpot guide and install docs don't indicate anything about configuring Snapengage to receive data from HubSpot; it looks like it only pushes chat contents to HubSpot contacts. While their docs indicate custom mappings are possible for some integratoins, it doesn't look like there's the ability to create custom properties (and you're still pushing updates from SnapEngage to the integrated app, not the other way around).

There may be some options with their own endpoints, although I'm not seeing anything which reads like you can write to SnapEngage records. (I am not a developer, and I didn't even stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, so you may want to review those developer resources more closely.)

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.