Marketing Integrations

eldercareasia
Participant

Sync contacts to your GetResponse mailing lists

SOLVE

Hi, I'm trying to Sync contacts to my GetResponse mailing lists.

I did connect successfully via GetResponse API, but can't find a setting how to sync the email import. When I want to click the STEP 2 Link '

When I want to click the STEP 2 Link 'Sync contacts to your GetResponse mailing lists in the Hubspot Integration menu, I will be redirected to how to sync for MailChimp.... ("How do I connect my Lead Flows and Collected forms to MailChimp?") 

Hope someone can help here.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @eldercareasia, I apologize for the delay in response! I've actually just created a GetResponse trial in order to test this out myself, and I now understand the issue - apologies for the confusion.

I had thought that there was some sort of issue in actually creating a connection in between Lead Flows and GetResponse, but now understand that it was simply unclear how to actually sync contacts created through Lead Flow submissions into GetResponse. The reason for this confusion is that we actually only support MailChimp syncs at this time; all other ESP connections are not actually supported by HubSpot, so we do not have any documentation to their effect.

That being said, you should still be able to sync your Lead Flow submissions to a GetResponse list by adding that list in the Options tab of the Lead Flow in question. I have created a gif illustrating this process:

getresponse.gif

Let me know if that makes sense!

May

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
MayPascaud
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @eldercareasia, thanks for posting on the Community!

Would you be able to clear your cache, restart your browser, and then record a screencast of the process of syncing your GetResponse API key with HubSpot? This will allow me to get a better idea of what might be going on here. You can send it to me via PM, I like Jing as a screencasting tool: www.techsmith.com/jing.html

Thank you,

May

0 Upvotes
eldercareasia
Participant

SOLVE

Hi May,

thx for your response!

Please see the screenshot below.

It says connection successful. Then I want to click on: Next Step. sync to your mailing list, but then I get redirected to a Mail Chimp Link Post....

API connection succesfulAPI connection succesful

0 Upvotes
MayPascaud
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @eldercareasia, it would actually be most helpful for me to see this behaviour as it occurs, which is why I mentioned a screencast - it is very difficult to troubleshoot this with just screenshots, as I can't see what is actually happening when you are trying to connect your account. Please record a screencast with Jing or another screencasting software, and send it to me via PM. 

Also, please open up the Chrome Console while recording your screencast; this will allow me to see any relevant errors that might be occurring when trying to perform this action. This article exaplains how to open the console: https://developers.google.com/web/tools/chrome-devtools/console/

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
eldercareasia
Participant

SOLVE

Hello @MayPascaud, still waiting for your reply... 🙂

0 Upvotes
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @eldercareasia, I apologize for the delay in response! I've actually just created a GetResponse trial in order to test this out myself, and I now understand the issue - apologies for the confusion.

I had thought that there was some sort of issue in actually creating a connection in between Lead Flows and GetResponse, but now understand that it was simply unclear how to actually sync contacts created through Lead Flow submissions into GetResponse. The reason for this confusion is that we actually only support MailChimp syncs at this time; all other ESP connections are not actually supported by HubSpot, so we do not have any documentation to their effect.

That being said, you should still be able to sync your Lead Flow submissions to a GetResponse list by adding that list in the Options tab of the Lead Flow in question. I have created a gif illustrating this process:

getresponse.gif

Let me know if that makes sense!

May

eldercareasia
Participant

SOLVE

@MayPascaud, perfect. That answers my question. Thanks a lot! Smiley Happy

eldercareasia
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @MayPascaud ,

I just don't know what I should recording because the connection to GetResponse was successful (as you see in the screenshot), so it's not that I "try to connect", I just simply cannot see how to sync my email list in a next step after the connection was made.
What action should I take that you would like me to record?

0 Upvotes