Marketing Integrations

Ogahga
Participant

Import contacts from Facebook Leads to HS CRM

SOLVE

Hey, if someone can help me I very thankful, cause I can't solve this problem. 

I'am trying to do a integration of FB Leads and HP CRM by Zapier. The integration goes right, but in fact the contacts does not apear in CRM. I've tried everything... :'(

Thank you!

1 Accepted solution
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Do the leads you're collecting from Facebook have a valid and unique email address? I'm not sure what will happen in CRM if those contacts don't have an email. 

What does it say for the Data In and Data Out tabs from those screen shots (specifically Data In, for HubSpot)? Is there anything there which confirms a contact has been created? If you're a paying customer and able to leverage HubSpot Support, they may be able to put those zap details into better context. 

I'd still continue on with Zapier support, however. If they tell you that everything being zapped is valid, then verify whether your Facebook leads have valid email addresses. You may want to test with known records not yet in HubSpot. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

View solution in original post

13 Replies 13
bradmin
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @Ogahga. Were you creating your own zap from scratch, or using this recipe from Zapier? 

Can you say more about the integration going right, but contacts not appearing in the CRM? Are you saying Zapier's not showing any errors with previous zaps? 

Ogahga
Participant

SOLVE
0 Upvotes
bradmin
Key Advisor

SOLVE

What happens when you view the history of the zap from https://zapier.com/app/dashboard? You can view the history of the zap you've built there. It should look like this: 

Screen Shot 2017-06-02 at 9.36.42 AM.png

When you select History, it will display any previous zaps, and whether they were successful or not. What does the history show for your zap? 

0 Upvotes
Ogahga
Participant

SOLVE
0 Upvotes
Ogahga
Participant

SOLVE
0 Upvotes
bradmin
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Okay, it sounds like you used to have a zap which was working, but was deleted. Then, a new zap was created. Have any new leads been created in Facebook since you built the new zap? If no zaps have been attempted with the newest one you built, there haven't been any actions in Facebook which would trigger it yet. 

0 Upvotes
Ogahga
Participant

SOLVE

I have a new lead right now, but nothing in zapier or HP... 😕

0 Upvotes
bradmin
Key Advisor

SOLVE

I haven't looked at the logic in the zap, so I'm assuming that's correct - make sure that it fires when new Facebook leads are created. As it is, I'd try reaching out to Zapier support. It looks like the zap was not triggered when the lead was created in Facebook. As far as HubSpot is concerned, it's got nothing to zap. 

The Zapier support team may be able to resolve why the zap doesn't get triggered. Sorry I couldn't be a better help here. 

Ogahga
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you anyway... I already send a email to support, cause i cant realise what is the problem.

0 Upvotes
nicolebrenner
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @bradmin, thanks for your insight here! @Ogahga, let us know what your hear from Zapier, I'm curious to learn about if/what the resolution was. If there was a particular part of Brad's advice that helped you, please give it some Kudos or make as an accepted solution so other users can use this advice as well! 

bradmin
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Thanks, @nicolebrenner. We didn't look at the specific trigger on the Facebook side, so either there's something set up in the zap which is ignoring new contacts (which would be undesired here), or there's something going on which doesn't write newly-obtained Facebook contacts to the zap. 

If it's that latter one, that could be a Zapier or a HubSpot fix (although if the latter, the Zapier engineers should include details which will make it easier for HubSpot to resolve). 

Ogahga
Participant

SOLVE
0 Upvotes
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Do the leads you're collecting from Facebook have a valid and unique email address? I'm not sure what will happen in CRM if those contacts don't have an email. 

What does it say for the Data In and Data Out tabs from those screen shots (specifically Data In, for HubSpot)? Is there anything there which confirms a contact has been created? If you're a paying customer and able to leverage HubSpot Support, they may be able to put those zap details into better context. 

I'd still continue on with Zapier support, however. If they tell you that everything being zapped is valid, then verify whether your Facebook leads have valid email addresses. You may want to test with known records not yet in HubSpot.