Marketing Integrations

Pat5922

Best tool/extensions to create invoice with Hubspot

SOLVE

Hi community,

What is the best way to create an invoice from Hubspot CRM datas? Is there any extension, app, tool??  

Thank you.

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Pat5922

Since there is no other reply...

I've not tried these myself but I have seen that a number of invoicing tools can be connected to the CRM via Zapier. 

I had a quick look and it looked like a HubSpot CRM > Zapier > Zoho Invoice integration may work for you. HubSpot > Zapier > Invoice Ninja could also be worth a look. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @Pat5922 as @Phil_Vallender pointed out, there are a number of integration options using Zapier. In addition to this FreshBooks has built an integration with HubSpot that you can learn more about here

The good news is that HubSpot is in the planning stages of building invoicing tools native to the CRM. While I don't have a roadmap for you, you can subscribe to updates on the feature request here

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Pat5922

Since there is no other reply...

I've not tried these myself but I have seen that a number of invoicing tools can be connected to the CRM via Zapier. 

I had a quick look and it looked like a HubSpot CRM > Zapier > Zoho Invoice integration may work for you. HubSpot > Zapier > Invoice Ninja could also be worth a look. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @Pat5922 as @Phil_Vallender pointed out, there are a number of integration options using Zapier. In addition to this FreshBooks has built an integration with HubSpot that you can learn more about here

The good news is that HubSpot is in the planning stages of building invoicing tools native to the CRM. While I don't have a roadmap for you, you can subscribe to updates on the feature request here