Integrações de Sales Hub

EnsinoCertto
Participante

Problemas com a Make (Integromat)

Olá, ultimamente estou tendo muito problemas na integração com o HubSpot e a make (antigo integromat).

Todas as vezes que é feita uma requisição, o erro "[429] You have reached your secondly limit." aparece, como na imagem abaixo: Screenshot_2.png

Não sei oque fazer, pois meus senários não estão funcionando na plataforma, e a resposta da Make foi essa:

""

Hi EnsinoCerto,
​My name is Jaynish. Thank you for reaching out to the Make support team. 
​Please note error 429 is being returned directly from HubSpot in their API response and means that their API rate limits have been exceeded. There is, unfortunately, not much we can do about these limits since it is always a matter of the service API functionality, therefore I would recommend you check the Errors section of their API documentation and if unclear, try to reach directly to their support and ask them if they could provide you with further explanation.

To prevent the error from happening directly in Integromat, you can consider using our Sleep tool to delay each request by a configured number of seconds to keep the number of requests within the limits.
In case your single scenario cannot be exceeding these limits, then please check whether there couldn't be another scenario running around the same time that could be causing this behavior. If so, I would recommend you modify the scheduling of these scenarios to make sure they are not running simultaneously."""

Aguardo um retorno a respeito do assunto!
0 Avaliação positiva
5 Respostas 5
EnsinoCertto
Participante

@Tesore segue o video...

0 Avaliação positiva
Tesore
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite

Olá @EnsinoCertto tudo bem?

Me parece um problema de limite de chamda de API relacionado à Make/Integromat.

Qual a volumetria de processamento e frequencia dessa integração?

Um abraço

Tesore 

Sócio-Fundador - Hook Digital
EnsinoCertto
Participante

"Qual a volumetria de processamento e frequencia dessa integração?"
Tentei 20. Antes usava 500. Ambos não ta indo.

0 Avaliação positiva
Tesore

@EnsinoCertto consegue enviar um vídeo simulando o erro?

Obrigado

Tesore

Sócio-Fundador - Hook Digital
0 Avaliação positiva
EnsinoCertto
Participante

0 Avaliação positiva