Inbound

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Which social media channel is most important to your business?

Social media is, in many ways, the ultimate way to do inbound marketing. That’s because it’s a one-to-one medium, which gives you and your company the chance to market in a direct, but very human way. Keeping the above in mind, which social channel is most important to your business (and why)? Tell us in the comments field below.

*To learn more about this, check out the Understanding Social Media Promotion lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

427 Réponses
MinhHaiNguyen
Participant

LinkedIn for me as I want to promote my personal brand. Although Facebook has more users in Vietnam, I find the content on Facebook too personal and lengthy.

Mariagade
Membre

LinkedIn

0 Votes
GavinLau
Participant

Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn are the must have social medias for us, however diving into massive China Market, the Chinese side of Social Media like WeChat, Weibo, and Baidu are just important since Google is not avaliable in China.

0 Votes
Tanitoluwa
Membre

Facebook,because it helps to generate countless leads which I can in turn nuture when I invite them over to watsapp
0 Votes
KVeloso
Membre

To me, it would be LinkedIn and Instagram.

I am a junior UX Designer, and I am trying to build my personal brand. Instagram and LinkedIn permit me to reach and engage my target audience while also showing a bit of my work and knowledge. 

0 Votes
negozi
Membre | Partenaire solutions
Membre | Partenaire solutions

I would say Facebook is the most important social media channel for my business. Not only does it allow you to create a business account on IG, it allows you to track analytics and view how well your posts are doing. 

0 Votes
MMorgan3
Membre

I do marketing for a small business and we utilize Facebook most often due to its interface and the audience the owner has built over the years with his personal brand voice. Because we are able to create an interactive experience and our client base is already on Facebook, this is our most important form of social media. 

0 Votes
JCaragher
Participant | Partenaire solutions
Participant | Partenaire solutions

I am a marketing consultant to the accounting profession. The most important social media channel is LinkedIn because it is the most business-like.

0 Votes
abhi_abduh
Participant

For me, the most important social media is LinkedIn! 

For a Sales Development Representative or Business Development wannabe, Linkedin has the most prospects aim for B2B business. With Linkedin premium, we can unravel and learn a person or company background to check if its fits our business in an attainable way.

0 Votes
chemayon
Participant

Facebook is the most important channel for our business because theres more people online in that social media, and its kind of like matrix for all other channels.

0 Votes
joshdelph
Membre

For our business (commercial volumetric modular construction), LinkedIn is the primary platform. However, I am considering expanding our reach to some out-of-the-box platforms for our industry such as Pinterest. This would especially be helpful for our architecture team to showcase their work and start to drive traffic from different sources.

0 Votes
PBui4
Participant

I review coffee shops in my town. So that, I always have to focus on the quality of my photos and content to attract the viewer. Therefore, Instagram is the most important social media channel to me.

0 Votes
CHOCOO
Participant

Instagram. Most of my target audience spend more time on instagram than any other social media platform making it the most important platform to work with for me.

Abby_Taylor
Contributeur

For us at Fidelity Bank, different social platforms work for us for varied reasons.

Facebook because the majority of our customer base is here. Ad campaigns can easily be deployed on Facebook and Instagram, using its manager function. Facebook offers very helpful analytics tools and plugins that enable us to leverage data for targeted campaigns.

Instagram gives us the platform to provide thought leadership. It gives us the ability to push targeted campaigns through their product feature.

Twitter offers several campaign strategy options that enable customers to perform direct call to actions, such as app downloads.

A platform we are excited to leverage yet is Tik Tok. this is a great platform as it helps us tell great stories with our products and services.

0 Votes
BHelberg
Participant

Facebook is the most important.  That is what most of our customers are on.  But we do find that different demographics use different platforms so we cross-post on all.

0 Votes
Uyenvu
Membre | Partenaire solutions Diamond
Membre | Partenaire solutions Diamond

LinkedIn. LinkedIn is very popular in the country where I live and where my company is based. It has a good networks of agency and clients from all over the world.

0 Votes
SBeckett
Membre

We've found that diversifying our message across the various platforms works better. Certain demographics spend more time in certain areas. While also investigating direct messaging services such as Whatsapp business and Telegram

0 Votes
WShar
Membre

Dears

That's mean I can move on to other platform whatsapp and telegram..
Please feed me back.
0 Votes
WShar
Membre

As I work in Banking sector the best channels platforms that use are Facebook, twitter , YouTube, LinkedIn and Instagram which these channels is the best to Promote and advertising our Bank of Khartoum products and services.
0 Votes
Arunima-Gahlot
Membre

Instagram, because my business is meant to target the younger demographic, between the age of 20-30 years. 

0 Votes
AWakefield2
Membre

Instagram because I am an artist and like/need to show my work to people in hopes that they enjoy and relate to it, and in turn uping my followers and customers.

0 Votes