Inbound

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

What's your company's purpose?

Inbound is all about making your company easy to find for the people who need your help. But before you can do that, you need to understand the job your company was founded to do. So why was your company founded? What mission was it created to fulfill? Tell us in the comments below.

*To learn more about this, check out the Creating a Company Purpose lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

835 Replies 835
ETosoc

Well, I learned a lot in this topic. Understanding a company's purpose and drive the team towards attaining it shall be a road to sustainable success!

0 Upvotes
SandiAkira

This is very good question. Until today I thought that we cannot change the company purpose in the beginning we start the company. Now I now, that thru Job Theory we can adjust the purpose base on the customer view. 

0 Upvotes
Avu1

• As customer is the king of market, I wamt my business to grow and so I can satisfy my customer's needs. 
0 Upvotes
Saha01
Contributor

My company's purpose is to get people the right interiors done of their dream home.

NMackeson-Smi

To help people and businesses get better at stuff

HSARA
Participant

To help people and businesses get better at stuff

0 Upvotes
RSalamat
Participant

How can I use inbound to get gigs on Upwork? Can somebody help?

0 Upvotes
AsliBilici

My company's purpose is to innovate high quality, sustainable, and and affordable jewelry for people who desire to wear them in all time. (elaynessentials.com)

CHeiden

My company's purpose is finding shipping and logistic solutions for flooring retailers and mills

0 Upvotes
SNkoaMvondo

My company's purpose is to develop innovative ans inclusion orientés digital insurance solutions

0 Upvotes
nschnicke

What is your company's purpose?

My company's purpose is to help people communicate with each other, to find their real passion, to have strategies that help them progress self suffiently, to use knowledge, to understand the importane of tolerance and companionship.

WJohnson1

My company, Lululemon, purpose is to create components for people to live longer, healthier, fun lives.

RGemmell
Participant

Addwater was founded over 20 years ago to help businesses base their purposes, and branding on delivering uniquely wonderful experiences. That's still our focus in 2022.

alyssandrabrook
Participant

My company's purpose is to design the most top selling designs and have an eco friendly mission as well.

0 Upvotes
salmanhabib

My company's purpose is to provide excellent education to create the next generation of leaders in engineering.

0 Upvotes
JulenDiaz77

My companies purpose is to provide homeowners and guests with a painless experience for monetizing properties and enjoying your stays everywhere you travel

BWright22
Participant

The company that I work for has a mission statement that is to provide outstanding career opportunities to a diverse and inclusive workforce.   It incorporates servant leadership into every aspect of its culture.

0 Upvotes
rdiaz1

my companys purpose to fulfill customer request with that meet their required specification, while selling team a reasonable price.

0 Upvotes
mnguyen14

My purpose is to help ecommerce companies find more customers and grow their business.

vlieu

In my company, we are more focused on the quality and bring to the best products to the customers rather than adveritsed

0 Upvotes
mohit_hosain

My Company. the purpose is to provide quality leads for local businesses

0 Upvotes