Inbound

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

What's your company's purpose?

Inbound is all about making your company easy to find for the people who need your help. But before you can do that, you need to understand the job your company was founded to do. So why was your company founded? What mission was it created to fulfill? Tell us in the comments below.

*To learn more about this, check out the Creating a Company Purpose lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

826 Replies 826
SNkoaMvondo

My company's purpose is to develop innovative ans inclusion orientés digital insurance solutions

0 Upvotes
nschnicke

What is your company's purpose?

My company's purpose is to help people communicate with each other, to find their real passion, to have strategies that help them progress self suffiently, to use knowledge, to understand the importane of tolerance and companionship.

WJohnson1

My company, Lululemon, purpose is to create components for people to live longer, healthier, fun lives.

RGemmell
Participant

Addwater was founded over 20 years ago to help businesses base their purposes, and branding on delivering uniquely wonderful experiences. That's still our focus in 2022.

alyssandrabrook
Participant

My company's purpose is to design the most top selling designs and have an eco friendly mission as well.

0 Upvotes
salmanhabib

My company's purpose is to provide excellent education to create the next generation of leaders in engineering.

0 Upvotes
JulenDiaz77

My companies purpose is to provide homeowners and guests with a painless experience for monetizing properties and enjoying your stays everywhere you travel

BWright22
Participant

The company that I work for has a mission statement that is to provide outstanding career opportunities to a diverse and inclusive workforce.   It incorporates servant leadership into every aspect of its culture.

0 Upvotes
rdiaz1

my companys purpose to fulfill customer request with that meet their required specification, while selling team a reasonable price.

0 Upvotes
mnguyen14

My purpose is to help ecommerce companies find more customers and grow their business.

vlieu

In my company, we are more focused on the quality and bring to the best products to the customers rather than adveritsed

0 Upvotes
mohit_hosain

My Company. the purpose is to provide quality leads for local businesses

0 Upvotes
KHall22

My company's mission is to provide businesses with real estate solutions that allow them to reallocate their time and energy into making their business more profitable.  We provide exceptional customer service to our clients and often are able to negotiate their leases in a way that saves them money.

0 Upvotes
McFranklinJr
Contributor

My company's purpose is to give people the freedom to create a space for themselves in the marketplace of ideas and personality. I focus on helping people monetize themselves by connecting them with like-minded people by developing their brands. I am a Graphics and Website Designer and Instructor. 

MHarnett96

The company I work for's purpose is to provide fashionable and affordable clothing.

0 Upvotes
DavidOmoregie

To capture memory for people in digital formats 

0 Upvotes
EAcademia
Participant

Its learning  good 

0 Upvotes
given

To help people find easily find house rentals online.

0 Upvotes
CGriffcgriffith

To be my own boss! And make it out! And have my own thing! 

0 Upvotes
DOranefo
Participant

My company's purpose, is to help my clients get more sales and have better engagements.

0 Upvotes
Billionsqueen

As a marketing strategist and financial analyst, the purpose of my brand is to serve as a bridge between people/systems with problems and connect them to solutions (products,services,companies) by using organized data and effective marketing strategies to bring about an improvement especially in the health and human resource sector. That's the aim of inbound, making companies easy to recognize to people that need help

0 Upvotes