Inbound

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

What's your company's purpose?

Inbound is all about making your company easy to find for the people who need your help. But before you can do that, you need to understand the job your company was founded to do. So why was your company founded? What mission was it created to fulfill? Tell us in the comments below.

*To learn more about this, check out the Creating a Company Purpose lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

826 Replies 826
CPosadaManga

The company I work for was created to offer food dignity to people that needed it the most.

web-apprentice
Contributor

Web Apprentices was founded to narrow the skills gap, one chapter at a time.

Suggeted reading for all y'all:

Start with Why by Simon Sinek
Competing Against Luck by Clayton Christensen

0 Upvotes
HKudhail
Participant

Thankyou for sharing such amazing content. I am really enjoying learning and exploring more.

0 Upvotes
Zahidhasanbdj
Participant

As an experienced business consultant, I have found that more often than not, an individual is in need of life coaching in addition to, or as an alternative to, business coaching. Many clients seek my help in business whereas unknown to them, they will benefit more from life coaching.

0 Upvotes
KCC
Participant

My own experience as a small business owner in an industry that was experiencing a lot of change and uncertainty, led me to found my new business with the purpose of helping SMBs simplify, make better decisions, achieve their goals and scale with ease and confidence.

0 Upvotes
CUmeh
Participant

Yes you're right. Identifying your business purpose can be an inspiration to a whole new business idea. 

0 Upvotes
Vgerman

My company was founded to provide quality services remotely and to make a difference in businesses.

0 Upvotes
OService

Helping local businesses with getting a website 

0 Upvotes
ARush10
Participant

It is my company with an employee of one, so it seems like it's up to me to define this. My company is a health and medical writing company; I founded it so that I can provide reliable, data driven health and medical information to all kinds of people. 

0 Upvotes
Nt2

I learned how to platt hair at a very young. I would always platt my cousins and friends they couldn't afford to go to the salon because they charge way too much soo I decided to start a business where people can get affordable beautiful hairstyles without paying an arm and leg for it.

0 Upvotes
Queren
Participant

I really need help with that coz I don't even know where I'm heading

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Queren,

welcome to the Community! 👋

Feel free to post any questions you might have about the HubSpot software or business strategy in our Inbound forum. I'm sure other study group members will be glad to offer some advice. Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes
TNama

My company was founded to make video editing fun and easy for those with the goal of creating business, education, and lifestyle-derived videos. 

0 Upvotes
CVu
Participant

My company's mission is to create new and interesting career- and life-enhancing opportunities for our employees. Likewise, we help support our client accomplish their missions through creation and delivery of unique, innovation solutions.

Jonoearles
Participant

Need to do some work around why it was founded and our mission..... but as a starting point I think our mission is to:

Generate revenue for our clients to fuel growth and give them time back to focus on their core business. 

0 Upvotes
MRamilo

To provide a great service to our clients. Not just a service but also a good relationship with the people we work with. Great discussion!

0 Upvotes
MRoyal8
Participant

to provide a clear and consistent and targeted aproach to digital marketing which increases our clients' web visibility and customer acquistion

0 Upvotes
MaryNikitska
Contributor

Designal was founded to provide quality engineering solutions through experience and improvements. In this way, we help create robust and reliable buildings that are safe for people.

0 Upvotes
MRau
Participant

Great question -- to populate the present with the future of mobility while rewarding the customer with an excellent experience 

Contributor

to provide our clients with innovative and proactive digital marketing solutions to increase brand awareness and achieve their goals by utilizing analytical evidence.

SBisht7

CSS Corp is a global customer experience and technology consulting services provider, disrupting the industry with a unique intersection of industry-leading proprietary solutions, resilient operations, and innovative business engagement models.

0 Upvotes