Inbound

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

What's your company's purpose?

Inbound is all about making your company easy to find for the people who need your help. But before you can do that, you need to understand the job your company was founded to do. So why was your company founded? What mission was it created to fulfill? Tell us in the comments below.

*To learn more about this, check out the Creating a Company Purpose lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

836 Replies 836
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Queren,

welcome to the Community! 👋

Feel free to post any questions you might have about the HubSpot software or business strategy in our Inbound forum. I'm sure other study group members will be glad to offer some advice. Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes
TNama

My company was founded to make video editing fun and easy for those with the goal of creating business, education, and lifestyle-derived videos. 

0 Upvotes
CVu
Participant

My company's mission is to create new and interesting career- and life-enhancing opportunities for our employees. Likewise, we help support our client accomplish their missions through creation and delivery of unique, innovation solutions.

Jonoearles
Participant

Need to do some work around why it was founded and our mission..... but as a starting point I think our mission is to:

Generate revenue for our clients to fuel growth and give them time back to focus on their core business. 

0 Upvotes
MRamilo

To provide a great service to our clients. Not just a service but also a good relationship with the people we work with. Great discussion!

0 Upvotes
MRoyal8
Participant

to provide a clear and consistent and targeted aproach to digital marketing which increases our clients' web visibility and customer acquistion

0 Upvotes
MaryNikitska
Contributor

Designal was founded to provide quality engineering solutions through experience and improvements. In this way, we help create robust and reliable buildings that are safe for people.

0 Upvotes
MRau
Participant

Great question -- to populate the present with the future of mobility while rewarding the customer with an excellent experience 

Contributor

to provide our clients with innovative and proactive digital marketing solutions to increase brand awareness and achieve their goals by utilizing analytical evidence.

SBisht7

CSS Corp is a global customer experience and technology consulting services provider, disrupting the industry with a unique intersection of industry-leading proprietary solutions, resilient operations, and innovative business engagement models.

0 Upvotes
IT-sd
Participant

Our company provides a digital strategy built around a businesses website. We help businesses market their products or services and act as an extension of their team to realize their goals.

0 Upvotes
AWilliams5

I did a report in college about Kmart and why it kept revamping itself from the 60s to the 2000s and it was exactly what happened with the railroad company's and V8. These companies loss sight of there purposes. Like V8 adding products that made no sense, Kmart expanded when it should have focused on updating its pos systems and receiving. The lesson helped to clarify why it's important to have a good understanding of what the company is about Why it exists.

0 Upvotes
zahraabidd
Participant

I don't own a company, just a blogger and purpose of my blogs is to mentor people, give them confidence to fight up the darkness one meets in life, I try to make their day happy by happy reading.

0 Upvotes
NFlores
Member | Elite Partner
Member | Elite Partner

The company I work for mission is to provide our clients with the marketing needs for their success. 

0 Upvotes
MGarciaL
Participant

The PayU's purpose is: create a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper.

0 Upvotes
mysger1

To show the political and social commentary in horror films and controversial art as a whole. And to use that information to educated viewers on art, social issues, and media literacy.

RIslam9

We empower solopreneurs and microbusiness owners to boost productivity and grow their business in the digital age. 

0 Upvotes
ARubbani
Contributor

Job Story from one our customers:

As a potential international university student, I am trying to find a UK university which best fits my requirements. I want be able to confidently make an informed judgement so that I can progress in my futher edducation having a higher level of understanding & certainty of my future career path.  

The purpose of the organisation

"By building on trusted relationships and actively connecting our community of students, institutions, sector bodies and local educational experts throughout the world, IDP Connect plays a vital role in nurturing a thriving future for higher education."

0 Upvotes

company is an goal driven IT company 

0 Upvotes

there should be a desire or goal setup i mean a company should be goal driven 

0 Upvotes
MZazueta

The Company purpose from were I work on, is to keep all of our members happy and satisfied of being members of the Vacation Club they belog to.

0 Upvotes