Inbound

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

What's your company's purpose?

Inbound is all about making your company easy to find for the people who need your help. But before you can do that, you need to understand the job your company was founded to do. So why was your company founded? What mission was it created to fulfill? Tell us in the comments below.

*To learn more about this, check out the Creating a Company Purpose lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

826 Replies 826
IT-sd
Participant

Our company provides a digital strategy built around a businesses website. We help businesses market their products or services and act as an extension of their team to realize their goals.

0 Upvotes
AWilliams5

I did a report in college about Kmart and why it kept revamping itself from the 60s to the 2000s and it was exactly what happened with the railroad company's and V8. These companies loss sight of there purposes. Like V8 adding products that made no sense, Kmart expanded when it should have focused on updating its pos systems and receiving. The lesson helped to clarify why it's important to have a good understanding of what the company is about Why it exists.

0 Upvotes
zahraabidd
Participant

I don't own a company, just a blogger and purpose of my blogs is to mentor people, give them confidence to fight up the darkness one meets in life, I try to make their day happy by happy reading.

0 Upvotes
NFlores
Member | Elite Partner
Member | Elite Partner

The company I work for mission is to provide our clients with the marketing needs for their success. 

0 Upvotes
MGarciaL
Participant

The PayU's purpose is: create a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper.

0 Upvotes
mysger1

To show the political and social commentary in horror films and controversial art as a whole. And to use that information to educated viewers on art, social issues, and media literacy.

RIslam9

We empower solopreneurs and microbusiness owners to boost productivity and grow their business in the digital age. 

0 Upvotes
ARubbani
Contributor

Job Story from one our customers:

As a potential international university student, I am trying to find a UK university which best fits my requirements. I want be able to confidently make an informed judgement so that I can progress in my futher edducation having a higher level of understanding & certainty of my future career path.  

The purpose of the organisation

"By building on trusted relationships and actively connecting our community of students, institutions, sector bodies and local educational experts throughout the world, IDP Connect plays a vital role in nurturing a thriving future for higher education."

0 Upvotes

company is an goal driven IT company 

0 Upvotes

there should be a desire or goal setup i mean a company should be goal driven 

0 Upvotes
MZazueta

The Company purpose from were I work on, is to keep all of our members happy and satisfied of being members of the Vacation Club they belog to.

0 Upvotes
KGoldcamp

As an entrepreneur who is on her journey to create the next amazing thing, I am confident that I will be able to focus on my why

VHoang3
Participant

Good idea.

0 Upvotes
DHile

We empower solopreneurs and microbusiness owners to boost productivity and grow their business in the digital age. 

0 Upvotes
CMyint
Participant

My company's mission is "Education for Employment... Education for Life". I work for an educational institution.  But in listening to the previous module on aligning internal purpose with the customer Jobs to be done, I see a disconnect.  Does the Recruitment Team "sell" or explain our academic progams correctly?  Do our clients have a seamless billing experience and does the billing office also see our clients as clients to serve rather than a nuisance?  Our faculty teach for the 15 weeks of the semester but mostly are not available in the breaks, due to their union contract - but what if a student has a question about their final grade and it is the break?

sylve_lamo

My company was created to give customers top-notch construction services.

Rabi

To help our cutomers

0 Upvotes
AWood6

hello

0 Upvotes
pbailey

Company A: “To improve the quality of life of the communities we serve globally through long term stakeholder value creation based on Leadership with Trust”

Company B: "To enhance the lives of our customers by creating and enabling unsurpassed vacation and leisure experiences"

0 Upvotes

To help companies target their goals through relevant digital marketing solutions.

0 Upvotes
Puritynekesa
Participant

To meet and fulfill female cosmetic beauty needs

0 Upvotes