Inbound

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

What's your company's purpose?

Inbound is all about making your company easy to find for the people who need your help. But before you can do that, you need to understand the job your company was founded to do. So why was your company founded? What mission was it created to fulfill? Tell us in the comments below.

*To learn more about this, check out the Creating a Company Purpose lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

844 Replies 844
Zainabhau

I confused to answer this since I'm no longer in any company but my future company's purpose to support the go green campaign and help the customer to get their best garden, compact and beautiful.
Aidz
Participant

My Company - The Water MAN (thewaterman.vn) provides bottled water delivery service to the individuals, small and medium firms in Ho Chi Minh city.

Purpose: providing drinking water periodical, so we can help them get the pure, quality drinking water without worry about out of them.

Customer Problem (we are trying to solve): Our customer are living in places where they dont have warrant for clean drinking water. Most of them are students, workers from other regions. We also provide water bottled and water jugs for companies with different purposes such as meeting, daily drinking and in need of VAT.

Impact we created: We supply periodic drinking water for hundreds business and thousands family in HCMC. 

GHontoria

My company was founded because we want to help struggled learners and to make advancements for those learners who are ahead in their classes.

0 Upvotes
Manas_Mehta
Participant

My Company - Yasham Software (www.yashams.com) provides software services to the client in the area of Web Development, Custom Web Application, App Development, Digital Marketing & IT Staff Augmentation. 

Purpose: Nation building through customer empowerment and equipping them with positive impact solutions. We exist for customer innovation, growth and transformation. 

Customer Problem (we are trying to solve):  We offer our services to Small and Medium Business. These business are severely disadvantaged against Giant Behemoths owing to limited technology adaption. Our customer's face challenges in growing their business.  We provide solutions which helps customer to grow and transform. 

Impact we created: We offered holistic solutions (IT modernisation) for 20+ business. These are Frugal Innovations and hence helped our customer immensely in their business. 

Manas_Mehta
Participant

My company - Yasham Academy (www.yasham.academy) is Akola's leading IT institute and offers career oriented IT courses. 

Yasham Academy Purpose - Motivate, Equip, Empower youth with latest technological courses to equip them with skills required in today's time. 

Customer Problem (we are trying to solve) - Acquire skills which help them secure job in IT industry. 

Impact we have created so far - 

Very proud of the work we have done so far by equipping 200+ students in learning technology.  20+ people have gained good full time employment. Remaining students have acquires skills for life.  Many customers (from poor background and village) have learned how to operate computer for the first time at our Academy. Many students thanks us by personally visiting academy, after they have received their first salary. 

Key Take Away from this course: 

1) Make sure academy staff understand the purpose

2) Make sure our customer understand the purpose 

3) Rally all of our strength towards the purpose of the company (Motivate, Equip and Empower for the IT Career)

HimanshuS
Participant

To promote circular economy

By listing products in beauty, clothing, and utility on an e-commerce platform.

and use the profits to give indigenous workers and artisans a better life while being profitable enough to reinvest in the work system built.

0 Upvotes
TonicS
Participant

My company exists to build a bridge in an unequal society... This bridge helps township business owners to grow their businesses into brands that are clearly defined and well understood... This bridge crosses the language barriers within our unequal society and gives vernacular speakers access to information and resources that are available in the language of the elite.
0 Upvotes
BHelberg
Participant

Our mission is to provide education to and advocacy on behalf of our members.  Advocate, Educate, Differentiate 

JeffSyblik
Contributor

My company, jeffsyblik.com came to life to create media and deliver it with impact.  We live in a media-driven age, but much of it fails to bring the level of impact we imagine.  Media is often something businesses throw money at or into but fail to evaluate.  Often the disconnect happens when the purpose of media gets lost in its execution. Our company makes sure media is made with a measurable, trackable, and realistic purpose.

The impact is in the experience of what our customers take home.  To be real with clients and customers yet treat them ideal that's the invitation present in media with impact.

Whatever the impact, a heartfelt resonance, a deeper identification with their values, or a sense of being cared for, or even a thoughtful platform to reevaluate a problem for a customized solution, we create the type of media you want and deliver it with the impact you ask for.  We also strive to create media that is positive, life-giving, innovative, imaginative, time-efficient, and honest.

0 Upvotes
DTMcD
Contributor

I think our purpose it to innovate, adapt, evolve, support and grow our industry and excel beyond the 4th revolution into the fifth "where no one is left behind" and tech and humanity find a balance and achieve both of their potential...

0 Upvotes
RBhadani

Customer Service and Support

0 Upvotes
PJarnagin
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

We identify, evaluate, and provide the best solutions to level out techology divots in the digital landscape.

0 Upvotes
rmorales
Participant

My comany was created to releave suffering mainly for childreat whom were victims of he war at Korea, later because of a diversity of natural disaster that afflicted to the poorest people at the poorest places in the world; Our founder, he used to say "Let my heart be broken by the things that breaks God's heart"... so while we are living through COVID-19 and preparing to its afermats, we have renew our commitment with the most vulnerable children.

0 Upvotes
AmirahZMJ

to help jobseekers match with a company that aligns with their values and vision!

JGarcía

Convertirnos en la solucion mas confiable, con el mejor servicio y que aporte la mejor calidad de sistema de facturación y demas procesos del mercado.

HMajor
Contributor

My purpose is to help trauma-affected founders get “unstuck” -- for good -- so they can surge forward and perform with better boldness and intentionality to break through even the most difficult plateaus. 

Most entrepreneurs affected by trauma don’t understand the TRUE reason they’re stuck. They wonder if they’re doing something wrong, if something is wrong with them, or if they’re just “broken,” unmotivated, or not good enough for whatever work they’re trying to do. 

And that’s not the case at all. 

Like I did, many of these entrepreneurs just need to be shown the physiological effects their past has had on their present-day behavior, thoughts, and emotions, so they know what actions to take to heal from those impacts, reduce perceived limitations, and accelerate growth to live a more exhilarating life.

Great module. I'd defined my vision, mission, and purpose just recently... but clarified it even more after this module. 💚

JohnAceti
Member | Platinum Partner
Member | Platinum Partner

Our purpose is to provide full-service integrated marketing solutions to our clients across various industries, and provide real-time data and analytics to measure and iterate the performance of said marketing solutions

ijohndoe

Purpose: To enable meaningful work

0 Upvotes
ajansen

Honestly, i dont believe its ever been articulated but if i had to define it based on my experience, its to connect people in ways that actually work. In the region, the general attitude towards serving the customer needs has been more about just getting the clients to buy; we have always advised clients agaisnt buying from us where the service wont solve their problem. We are responsive to client queries and the turn around on resolution of connection issues is usually same day(or less) whereas the industry standard is a few days to a week. our culture is also quite relaxed and casual which filters even into the way we communicate with our clients. We joke and chat with our clients.

TPuk

To help.
0 Upvotes
AMurthy

agreed

0 Upvotes