Inbound

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

What's an example of lead nurturing?

Lead nurturing is the process of building relationships with your prospects with the goal of earning their business when they’re ready. In practice, lead nurturing is a marketing effort focused on engaging with your leads and customers in a way that encourages them to progress toward a specific action.

Think back to the last interaction you had with a company online that led to a purchasing decision. Share that experience with us in the comments below.

*To learn more about this, check out the Understanding Lead Nurturing lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

265 Replies 265
MiriãPaula
Contributor

• Show that your company has authority on the topics researched;
  • Use email marketing and social media with permission to provide relevant and interesting materials to them;
  • Use automation to nurture leads, such as emails, live chat, Facebook Messenger and social media, which will work together for your strategy.
0 Upvotes
RonAhmed7
Participant

Maintaining relationships and provide relevant information to customers/Prospects/Partners through clear communication and direct messaging.

0 Upvotes
EricSvensson

I think you should see a company as a friend group. Lead nurturing is inviting that guy you think would be a good fit, but he feels unsure about it. The goal is to make him feel welcome, comfortable, and most importantly that he can find value in the friend group, just like the group sees value in him. That they get something out of it, just like you do. Doing that is done by putting effort into consistent contact and communicating so that they find interest in you, just like you find interest in them. Not to invite them to a hangout (the service) and leave them alone and hope that 'they will adjust to the group' somehow.

aminjabari
Participant

I think lead nurturing is holding users hand throughout the buyer's journey and guiding them in this journey.
(in contrast, most of non-integrated marketing efforts just guid customers in one step and let them wander in others.)

0 Upvotes
RGreen1
Participant

Maintaining relationships and offer educational information with customers/Prospects/Partners through communication and direct messaging.

RobMedina

Lead nurturing is the process of developing and maintaining relationships with potential customers or leads, with the goal of guiding them through the buying process and ultimately converting them into paying customers.

0 Upvotes
oneeb_alvi

Lead nurturing is basically building and implementing a system to effectively manage your leads, manage the data or insights from the various actions they take and using this to create an ecosystem that supports them through their journey.

0 Upvotes
ahmedsohail21
Participant

I will share my personal experience buying Pc parts from a domestic website.

How the seller is nurturing valuable information about the Product that I'm interested in buying, replying to emails as fast as engaging with the customer made me buy the product.

0 Upvotes
DomGarrett
Participant

An example of Lead Nurturing is getting a series of emails about a certain topic after downloading a guide from a website that is also related to that topic. 

0 Upvotes
MLittles

An example of lead nurturing is sending  valuable information related to the product one is interested in.

0 Upvotes
MLittles

I purchased from Your Social Team due to the emails they provide. The sale emails particularly nudged me to a purchase. There is another purchase I recently made and the strategy is she repackages the same products to speak to different pain points and because of this I always check my purchase list prior to making a purchase with her. She sends mostly product emails with a small percentage of informational emails though this maybe what her target desires.

MCox6

Lead nurturing helps people feel delighted about make purchases l. Offering sales, discounts, positive communications, and gentle encouragement helps others feel good about going through the buyer's journey.

0 Upvotes
AlfredoMuñoz

I added a product to the cart in mercado libre( eccommerce app) to later buy it and they send my an email offering me a 10% disccount on the product so I bought it inmediately, I would have bought it anyway so I saved money with the disccount but they also win because they close the sell faster than It would be without the disscount.

0 Upvotes
CHadley

Maintaining relationships with customers through communication and direct messaging.

0 Upvotes
jranido

Lead nurturing is the process of developing and maintaining relationships with customers at every stage of their journey, usually through marketing and communications messaging.

0 Upvotes
HBansal0
Participant

Lead nurturing is basically building and implementing a system to effectively manage your leads, manage the data or insights from the various actions they take and using this to create an ecosystem that supports them through their journey.

0 Upvotes
NaimChowdary

Segmention, content and context information, buyer's journey and buyer persona defining.

Luciaac

I was looking for sandals online and kept being targeted by a brand that was exactly what I was looking for. I would engage with their ads and ended up buying from them

0 Upvotes
Emildeca1

I like what Amazon does for you. My experience with Amazon is wonderful, they keep up with my last searches and make excellent suggestions as to what I am looking for. They send me reminder emails and they follow me on different sites I am looking at. 

Temmyone

timelyefficient and targeted

0 Upvotes