Inbound

kara_susvilla
Professor de Inbound
Professor de Inbound

What’s an example of an effective content distribution goal?

There are several reasons marketers will distribute their content. Some hope their content will drive traffic to their website, while others hope it’ll help generate new leads.

Setting a content distribution goal is the foundation to building a strategy that drives results. This is accomplished by understanding the purpose behind your distribution efforts, and making your goal SMART.

What is an example of a content distribution goal you would like to set?

Remember, a SMART goal is specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound. To learn more about this, check out the Developing a Content Distribution Strategy lesson via HubSpot Academy.

457 Respostas 457
mjones166
Membro

Within the next six months, our goal is to increase the number of qualified leads generated from our content marketing efforts by 25% compared to the previous six months. We will achieve this by strategically distributing high-value content across relevant platforms and channels, optimizing for engagement and conversion. Additionally, we aim to track the source of leads to measure the effectiveness of each distribution channel and refine our strategy accordingly

0 Avaliação positiva
MKTMusic
Membro

I see how much the profit was

0 Avaliação positiva
JWaller47
Membro

Increase email subscribers by 30% over the next six months to drive traffic to our website, increase awareness of new product features and increase registered users. Utilize owned channels (website and social media), earned channels (partners' social media and blogs), and paid media to drive traffic to our website and CTAs for subscribing to the email list.
Owned Media - Pop-up alert on our homepage plus more noticable homepage CTA for email subscriptions; Feature newsletter/blog content on owned social channels
Earned Media - Share newsletter promotional graphics/links with partners for use on their channels; submit guest blogs to partners' websites to highlight our blog content and other material found in newsletter
Paid Media - Social Media Ads to promote the newsletter

0 Avaliação positiva
ZR7
Membro

Create a pillar page linking all our services to one page in 3 months

0 Avaliação positiva
JLobo2
Participante

An example would be: Increase website traffic by 30% within the next six months through strategic content distribution

S: Desired outcome, increase website traffic

M: Aims for a 30% increase in website traffic 

A: The goal  is realistic and a time frame of 6 months

R: Expanding brand reach and attracting potential customers

T: The time frame is 6 months, providing a sense of urgency

Shompa
Membro

It will depend of my primary goal and the brand awareness that my company has.An effective objective for distributing material would be to increase brand awareness and engagement to expand online presence, connect with a larger audience, and maybe attract chances for partnerships or sponsorships.

0 Avaliação positiva
SJensen8
Membro

make 20 different Instagram posts a day for a week featuring new products that align with the customer previous purchases. 

0 Avaliação positiva
PChatzigianni
Participante

This is an overkill, the engagement will be too little if you post 20 a day and you will manage to get your customer to see 1-2 posts out of all you posted. I would suggest 1-4 a day depending on your brand, following, customer

0 Avaliação positiva
nickm2038
Membro

I agree with you. It is a similar issue to creating too many buyer personas. Sticking to generalities can help sometimes otherwise you're pigeon-holed in your measurement of success. Reducing the number of posts per day will prevent drowning out your content and not putting as much pressure on your development teams.

0 Avaliação positiva
AWinner
Membro

I would like to make more of a social media presence. With the digital world growing rapidly, it is hard to keep up! with multiple posts a day a company can benefit greatly, and by a diverse variety of posts such as reels, stories, etc. I can reach a wide range of people!

TBarnes75
Membro

The content distribution goal I would like to set is establishing more of a social media position. I would post up to three times a day vairous types of marketing content while reaching out to establish more followers. I would also present small commercials on my products. 

0 Avaliação positiva
ATshiki
Membro

Build and Grow social media channel and community by repurposing existing content blog content that is ranking high seo wise and is converting. Use Canva and Hubspot, Capcut and Biteable to create, schedule and distribute content.

Schedule 2 posts a day for the next 3 months. Engage in communities daily and other comments daily and share informative content in communities when relevant.

0 Avaliação positiva
EOre
Membro

chang a blog into a video, then upload it into social media.

nixtshai
Membro

The ultimate goal is to boost Instagram brand engagement by 15% and drive an increase in website traffic by 20% during the holiday season through strategic distribution of visually appealing and family-centric Christmas meals and recipes centred around traditional hams. This will be achieved with a three channel mix approach showing on owned platforms (IG, Website & Customer E-Newsletters) our recipes while leveraging collaborations with influencers and paid media platforms. During the season will we share user-generated content from the past Christmas seasons across our owned platforms to further encourage new, current and potential customers to share their experiences. All efforts aim to capitalize on the festive season to align and elevate our brand presence within the local food distribution sector within 4months. 

LDonahue9
Membro

I create monthly digital newsletters to brand my company more than "sell". We also do quaterly printed newsletters that are sent to different zipcodes. We participate in our local chamber and several commuinty events a year to brand ourselves within the community. 

alannarhodes
Colaborador(a)

I am creating content for a new brand, but before we market the product line to the general public, we are first meeting with scientists, educators, and researchers to understand the legalities and long-term consequences of releasing the product to the general public. 

We have a current open rate of 65% and an engagement rate of 45%. We aim to encourage advocacy. 

We would like to encourage readers to advocate for our brand and conference within their professional networks by sharing the white paper and invitation with their colleagues. 

Today is 26 March 2024. The white paper will be released on 12 April 2024. We aim to increase the open rate by 20% and the engagement rate by 10% by the 15 July 2024. The conference is scheduled to take place in Miami on 10 October 2024. 

To do this we will share a series of executive summaries and key takeaways to facilitate word of mouth promotion and referrals to the white paper and event. 

This goal is SMART because it is:

• Specific: It targets the open and engagement rate to a specific white paper and invitation.
  • Measurable: The increase is quantifiable at 20% and 10% respectively. 
  • Attainable: The goal is realistic becauase the content is relevant to the target audience and there's an enticing event invitation attached to the content that can help drive the numbers. 
  • Relevant: It aligns with broader company goals of promoting the product concept and acquiring leads/partnerships within the research and education communities. 
  • Time-bound: There are specific dates for the white paper release and conference. 

EJ2
Membro

v

To increase brand visibility and engagement by 30% over the next six months through strategic content distribution across various digital channels, focusing on social media platforms, email newsletters, and partnerships with relevant industry influencers.

TMphahlele
Participante

An example of an effective content distribution goal could be:

Increase the monthly organic traffic to our new 'Guide to Sustainable Living' blog post by 25% within the next quarter by optimizing the content for high-volume keywords related to sustainability, promoting it through weekly social media posts on our platforms, and engaging in guest posting on two well-known environmental blogs.

This goal is SMART because it is:

• Specific: It targets organic traffic to a particular blog post.
  • Measurable: The increase is quantifiable at 25%.
  • Attainable: The goal is realistic, assuming the content is relevant and there's a potential audience for it.
  • Relevant: It aligns with broader company goals of increasing traffic and promoting sustainability.
  • Time-bound: The target is set for the next quarter.
AGinther
Membro

To create a communication line between the owner and the consumer of specific items that are needed/wanted to be added to the website.

0 Avaliação positiva
A_Balti
Membro

It will depend of my primary goal and the brand awareness that my company has. For example, if I was a part of a growing startup then my primary aim would be to create brand awareness and that can be done by paid ads, SEO and tracking the CTR, and CPM. If my company already has brand awareness then I can distribute the content to existing users by remarketing.