Inbound

kara_susvilla
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

What’s an example of an effective content distribution goal?

There are several reasons marketers will distribute their content. Some hope their content will drive traffic to their website, while others hope it’ll help generate new leads.

Setting a content distribution goal is the foundation to building a strategy that drives results. This is accomplished by understanding the purpose behind your distribution efforts, and making your goal SMART.

What is an example of a content distribution goal you would like to set?

Remember, a SMART goal is specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound. To learn more about this, check out the Developing a Content Distribution Strategy lesson via HubSpot Academy.

442 Replies 442
ashualways
Participant

An effective content distribution goal can be:

I would like to increase my footfall on the website by 10 % in Q3 alone by carrying a spending budget of x amount for paid channels. - please help me if this is alright!

0 Upvotes
Arcko
Participant

An example of a content distribution goal would be as below:
With the content framework we had, we gained 20 New Subs every two days, we were uploading one video each week, and we didn't use youtube shorts in our strategy.
Our goal is to gain about 4000 new Subs in about six months by creating and uploading three videos every week and also using youtube shorts to drive more engagement.

0 Upvotes
amazuera

Increasing the company's Instagram followers from 200 to 1000 in 3 months through the creation of valuable content for my target audience. Building trust around the Instagram audience. Includes collaboration with influencers or experts in the industry who share a similar audience. Also making reels, creating more interactive stories, and posting 3 times per day. 

0 Upvotes
alyssandrabrook
Participant

Have the company grow within the following few months in several different ways. Firstly, I expect to have the organization to have 2000 more Instagram followers by collaborating with influencers. Next, we will be posting videos every other day on Tik Tok, Instagram, and Facebook. 

vlieu

increase 500 Instagram followers and then show them a products we want to sell

HasanSharaf

• The purpose of distributing my content is to increase downloads to my mobile app.

Setting a SMART Goal would look like this:

• I want to increase downloads to my mobile app to 9000 downloads in a 3 months time the way i can do this will be reaching out to influncers with similar audience and focusing on paid ads to increase brand awareness.

(a thing that is not related to this topic)  focusing on owned content  and listening will increase engamnent and build trust between the brand and the customer which will help in this example bring more downloads.

Jaspreet

An example of a content distribution goal would be as below:

Increase Instagram followers by 2000 in 2 months by creating relevant content.

AGuardino

Increase Tik Tok followers by revealing a new product or idea 

LBlair

I would like to grow my Facebook Group from 550 members to 1k by providing more interactive content combined with original pics of members shared from irl group activites

yannisv

S: Get 3-5k likes on content that was posted on social media platforms

M:  Monitor the comments 

A: Monitor the data if it decreases or increases

R: The content will remain relevant via the search engine

T: Keep data on the traffic for the 2 weeks

LilianaBaglieto
Participant

We will use our own B2B email directory first, with the goal to launch our website to the client base and network we already relate to. This will align to our main purpose, to position our brand as one of influence in our particular region. This will give us way to test our content and modify accordingly.

Yara85

My goal is to get 500 facebook clicks to my website in the next month buy creating content that sparks customer interest.

JoseAlva

Have more leads in a month, checking the statistics at the start and at the end, using up to 50% extra budget, doing a proper research in order to create content, using 1 week creating content and checking progress with it gets published.

AForbes4

distributing new products that sell quicker and better than previous products.

YuusufAdetona
Participant

I will like to achieve 10k from 1k monthly traffic in the next 5 months

MMarin1

An example of an effective content distribution goal would be: Setting the goal of acquiring more social media interaction with customers of other companies to possibly gain them as our customers through better promotion of our brand and exposure. 

ClauScotta
Participant

Specific: to have 100 new users in my website in 1 month with owned and paid content.
Measurable: With GA I can see how many unique users I have. I will register the starting point and the end point after 30 days.
Attainable: I have a proper budget and a team for content creation.
Relevant: I will do a proper research on keywords and trends.
Time-bound: I have 2 month in total. First one to create the content, second one, to distribute and analize.

RVishwakarma

A content distribution goal which has a purpose and have a target goal can be the best example in content distribution. As it will make you build a distribution strategy, find channels etc.

0 Upvotes
gabriellen

I would like to see 100 new users on my website from owned and paid media

CBlain

i want to obtain 30 new email leads on my email list.

0 Upvotes
HPrag
Participant

I want to double the organic traffic to my website in 3 months using a combination of Paid and Earned media.