Inbound

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

What's an example of a buyer persona with corresponding buyer's journey?

Buyer personas are key to creating a successful inbound business. Each buyer persona has his or her own journey to making a well-informed decision (i.e. buyer's journey).

The buyer's journey is comprised of three stages:

• Awareness Stage: The buyer becomes aware that they have a problem.
  • Consideration Stage: The buyer defines their problem and considers options to solve it.
  • Decision Stage: The buyer evaluates and decides on the right provider to administer the solution.

Name a brand that you're a buyer persona for. What does your journey look like to doing business with them?

*To learn more about this, check out the Developing the Buyer's Journey for Your Business lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

463件の返信
JK20241
メンバー

I think I have a lgeal issue with an employee.  I definetly require legal assistance.  What lawyers can help me

0 いいね!
Manikasom24
メンバー

I want more customers, I need to advertise.

0 いいね!
SRT
メンバー

awareness that they knowing that they need help 

0 いいね!
SKleven
メンバー

Awareness:

1. Spring arrives, and the consumer realizes the need for a new face sunblock as summer approaches.
2. They recognize the importance of protecting their skin from the sun's harmful rays to prevent sunburn, premature aging, and reduce the risk of skin cancer.

Consideration
1. The consumer begins researching which ingredients are most effective in sunblock formulations and which ones are suitable for their specific skin type.
2. They explore different sunblock products available in the market, considering factors such as SPF levels, broad-spectrum protection, water resistance, and suitability for sensitive skin.
3. The consumer visits stores to physically test out the texture and feel of various sunblock products. They may try samples on their skin to assess how the product applies and absorbs.

Decision
1. Based on their research and in-store experiences, the consumer compares the features and benefits of the sunblock products they've considered.
2. They make a decision on which sunblock product best meets their criteria and preferences and proceed to purchase it.
3. The consumer brings the purchased sunblock home and begins using it on their face as part of their skincare routine.
4. They use the sunblock consistently for a few days to evaluate its effectiveness in protecting their skin and whether it meets their expectations.
5. If satisfied with the product, they continue using it. However, if dissatisfied for any reason, they may choose to return it and explore other options.

0 いいね!
MBrown36
メンバー

I want more customers, I need to advertise, I will use an advertising agency

0 いいね!
SMonkey
投稿者

Awareness Stage: I see an ad from a human hair wig vendor (Luxury hairs).

Consideration Stage: I explore the options, types, and grades of hair available.

Decision Stage: I finalize what I want and make the purchase.

0 いいね!
Galuh092
メンバー

• Awareness Stage: I'm hungry
  • Consideration Stage: Thinking about how I solve this, either I fast or eat
  • Decision Stage: My choice is to eat. I go to the local restaurant to eat my favorite food
0 いいね!
Amiram1
メンバー

پول بهمراه سواد آگاهی

0 いいね!
TeeBeezy
メンバー

• Awareness Stage My controller broke
  • Consideration Stage Buy from gamestop for more money but get it same day or go to amazon for cheaper prices but takes longer to get
  • Decision decided to buy at gamestop so I could play my game again right away
LCarney6
メンバー

A brand I can think of would be Amazon. The reason I continue to go back to Amazon is because of their simple checkout process. Not only is all of my information saved and ready to be used, I can save products for later as well as make lists for things that I need.

0 いいね!
TDeMoss
参加者

My buyer's journey as a customer of BackedBy (an Amazon Ads agency I hired last month)

Awareness: I realized I was skilled at running my own ads, but it was sucking all my time from creating and launching new products. I also was short on time for proper market research and sales education. In order to scale to $10k/mo profit I needed a way to get my time back.

Consideration: I considered the options: do I just keep doing it myself and find a more time-efficient method? Do I hire a VA and train them myself? Or do I hire a turn-key ad agency? 

Decision: I decided I needed a turn-key solution to get my time back as soon as possible. I scheduled a discovery call with 2 different ad agencies that my friends in the publishing space reccomended. And then I chose BackedBy because they were more affordable and offered better weekly analysis of my ad performance so I could be more involved if I want to. 

TDeMoss
参加者

My buyer's journey as a customer of Publix (the grocery store)

1. Awareness: I notice I'm hungry.
2. Consideration: I think about the options - fasting, eating now, eating later - and decide to eat now.
3. Decision: I whittle down the list (two main options are pre-made food (like Chic-fil-a or Chipotle) or preparing the food myself (Publix or Walmart). I choose Publix, because it is closer and I know the store layout already.

WKarmanyIV
メンバー

A brand that I am a buyer persona for is Fans First Entertainment. I really like the entertainment value that this brand/company implements within sports as well as being a great way to put their audience first as that is what drives their success.

Awareness Stage: the problem that I found was that I wanted to find an outlook to have a positive experience to get over stress from work, life, or anything in between.

Consideration Stage: after defining that problem and realizing that I need something that will distract me from those stressful envirnoments, a way to solve it was by forms of entertainment. I enjoy to sing, dance, act and of course play sports. Anything that fell into each of those categories would be beneficial.

Decision Stage: Fans First provides each of those different interests and that is what made them the solution to my problem. 

In conclusion, I hope to one day be a prospect in working with the organization in some way or fashion.

0 いいね!
Ouro-Adoyi9
参加者

Awareness: notice that it is difficult to find modest outfits that align with my style in my community

Consideration: look for people from other countries who sell the type of modest dress that want

Decision: now I have to compare their prices; the quality of the product and choose from, whom I can buy 

0 いいね!
HWu7
メンバー

As a buyer personal for anime figures, my journey begins with me understanding my desires and my wants. Usually when someone buys something it starts with their wants and needs. In this case, it's my wants. I like anime figures due to how they cater to my likes. The next part of my journey is the consideration stage. In this stage, I would need to decide what kind of figure I want. A mini one? A statue one? Anime one? Then what scale? 1/100, 1/ 50, 1/25, 1/10, 1/8, etc. After that is from what series? Fate? FGO? Pokemon? Dragon Ball? Re: Zero? Genshin? Honkai? Moving on it's which company. Apex, Good smile, madhouse, alter, max factory, etc. After deciding where I want to get it from I would need to decide on the price range I want to spend. For anime figures, the cheapest is $50 or more and the most expensive could be thousands. I need a limit. Finally, it's the decision stage. This stage is where I make a decision on what to buy after many hours and days of research and then make the final payment. 

0 いいね!
TMphahlele
参加者

As a buyer persona for a fitness app, my journey began with realizing I needed a more structured approach to exercise (Awareness Stage). I researched various fitness solutions, from gym memberships to home workout apps, aiming to find a convenient and effective way to exercise (Consideration Stage). After comparing features, user reviews, and pricing, I chose a fitness app that offered personalized workout plans and progress tracking, convinced by their comprehensive content and positive user testimonials (Decision Stage).

PSiddiquee
メンバー

• Awareness: Amazon realizes that customers have problems in finding different products in different sites
  • Consideration: They plan to bring all categories of products into one platform.
  • Decsion: Amazon offers one-stop solutions for the customets. 
0 いいね!
DLOUISEP
メンバー

AWARENESS: A small start-up business is struggling to get customers and doesn't have any budget to hire any employee either yet. 

CONSIDERATION: Owner made a list of ideas which can help them engage their business with their target customers/clients.

DECISION: Owner made a social media accounts and follows the trend which relates to its business to engage the target audience and to let them know the existence of its product.  

ASharma86
投稿者

Brand: "SEO Pro Solutions"

Buyer Persona: Sarah, the Small Business Owner

Sarah's Buyer's Journey with SEO Pro Solutions:

Awareness Stage: Sarah realizes that her business's website is not ranking well on search engines, leading to low online visibility and fewer leads. She begins researching online about SEO solutions to improve her website's performance.

Consideration Stage: Sarah identifies SEO Pro Solutions as a potential solution provider after reading positive testimonials from other small business owners. She explores the company's website, and their services, and compares pricing and features with other SEO agencies.

Decision Stage: After weighing her options and considering the value proposition offered by SEO Pro Solutions, Sarah decides to contact them for a consultation. She schedules a call with their team to discuss her business goals, SEO needs, and budget. Impressed by their expertise, personalized approach, and competitive pricing, Sarah chooses SEO Pro Solutions as her SEO provider.

MGibson811
メンバー

Awareness: Someone is in need of selling their industrial warehouse

Consideration: They know they have to find a commercial/industrial broker to help them get the best deal

Decision: They make a list of the best brokers in town that fit their needs and find someone to help them sell