Inbound

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

What's an example of a buyer persona with corresponding buyer's journey?

Buyer personas are key to creating a successful inbound business. Each buyer persona has his or her own journey to making a well-informed decision (i.e. buyer's journey).

The buyer's journey is comprised of three stages:

• Awareness Stage: The buyer becomes aware that they have a problem.
  • Consideration Stage: The buyer defines their problem and considers options to solve it.
  • Decision Stage: The buyer evaluates and decides on the right provider to administer the solution.

Name a brand that you're a buyer persona for. What does your journey look like to doing business with them?

*To learn more about this, check out the Developing the Buyer's Journey for Your Business lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

451 Replies 451
ETosoc

I am Solomon, the builder. I am looking for a product and services that can solve my problem in building quality homes.

• Awareness Stage: I am looking for different building system in the market
  • Consideration Stage: I will look for the solutions that would fit to my line of business.
  • Decision Stage: I will make a list fo building system with their solutions to the problem I am working with to futher study each, make a short list of the approved solutions I am going to take and then decide.
0 Upvotes
C-Amalaha

I am a persona to a brand called kustie, my journey with the started like this

1. first I had a problem with an acne breakout
  2. they made a post about the problem and preferred solutions
  3. I contacted them and get their  product
0 Upvotes
Avu1

Awarness stage: I am from India and moving to the United States was a bit difficult for me in terms of understanding the accent. But I am loving here and exploring.

Consideration Stage: I started watching more hollywod shows which helped me to understand the accent easily.

Decision: I started talking to more people and interacting with them. 

Saha01
Contributor

Awareness : As I am just 12th passout and a working professional I was facing challenges in doing my job well.

Considerarion : I found out that I need to skill up and learn from professionals or maybe a course can help.

Decision : I came to know that there are online courses from leaders and subject experts on LinkedIn and similar webs, I downloaded LinkedIn learning and took the premium subscription and started learning.

0 Upvotes
nschnicke

0 Upvotes
JulenDiaz77

Amazon:

Awareness stage: I realize that I need something for my computer and I look for it on google.

Consideration stage: Amazon posts an ad showing the product that can solve my problem.

Decision stage: I browse and narrow down on the products I find on Google until I decide to enter Amazon and make my purchase there due to the convenience.

0 Upvotes
SVale

Awareness Stage: I need a new computer, as mine is old and out of date.
Consideration Stage: I need to find the best computer for my needs, that fits my budget. I search online for the most suitable device that meets all of my fianacial and practical requirements.
Decision Stage: I find an acceptable salesperson or merchant who can fulfill my requirements within my parameters.

0 Upvotes
WJohnson1

• Awareness Stage: The buyer becomes aware that they have a desire to excerise and practice healthy lifestyle.
  • Consideration Stage: The buyer does some online research about the brand. Defines their problem with their clothes and considers options to solve it.
  • Decision Stage: The buyer evaluates and decides Lululemon excerise clothes will best fit their needs.
0 Upvotes
BWright22
Participant

An example that comes to mind for a buyer's journey is process in purchasing a new car.

1. Awareness:  buyer is aware that they either want or need a new vehicle.
  2. Consideration Stage:  buyer does some research online about different vehicles.  Buyer looks at what he/she would like in a new vehicle (better mileage, more features, longer warranty).  Buyer goes to a dealership that the buyer found online to look at options.
  3. Decision Stage:  buyer decides on new vehicle with the help of a salesperson.
alyssandrabrook
Participant

Buyer persona is someone that has an issue with their IPhone.

1.) Awareness Stage: They see that the phone is having issues. Such as not turning on at various times.

2. Consideration Stage: I made an appointment for the following week to fix the phone. 

3. Decision Stage: I realized I needed a replacement so I updated my Apple IPhone. 

0 Upvotes
KHall22

Awareness Stage: The headphones I sell are too large to carry in a pocket and therefore somewhat inconvienent to carry on the go.  Other more portable products seem to be selling better.

Consideration Stage:  I realize that I need to make my headphones more compact.  I consider various solutions to make them smaller, while maintaining their durability

Decision Stage: I hire a design team to draw up different samples and then begin production of the new design.

0 Upvotes
vlieu

1: the first time I saw the Gucci shoe and I have any knowledge about the products and it cost 1k dollars

2: then I went home and take a look on youtube for some reviews and get more information the products

3: after gathering all information, I went to the store and purchased the products and I'm very happy when I spent the right thing and was worth the money.

McFranklinJr
Contributor

I am a buyer persona for Hubspot. I own a digital marketing company. 

• Awareness Stage: I came across Hubspot while researching and developing my business to better serve my community with the products and services that I offer. 
  • Consideration Stage: After seeing all of the potential that it has to help my business infrastructure I considered using it for myself and one of my clients. 
  • Decision Stage: The client sees the potential and loves it as much as I do therefore they have upgraded and I am tasked to learn more and manage it and train them to use it more efficiently.

HasanSharaf

Iam a buyer persona for someone who is thin,and my buyer journey is:

• Awareness Stage: i realize that i have a problem eating more calories than my body needs and still thin 
  • Consideration Stage: i did some researches and found that i have a High BMR that my total weakly claories are in a deficit state so i do a search about different medications for this symptom after seeing some i decided what will be the best for me 
  • Decision Stage: i look for different companies that provide this medication and i complete my purchace from the one that has 5 star reviews
CGriffcgriffith

Noticed that other company's had way better equipment and stuff. So I worked harder and got up there with them!

0 Upvotes
MelliBee
Participant

I'm a buyer persona for my digital art and branding business. My buyer's journey is:

• Awareness Stage: I started a small business and after swaping my products with other small business owners, they all have personalized packaging. I just throw it in a bag with a receipt.
  • Consideration Stage: I started looking online for personalized packaging ideas. The way I package my items and thank my customers is also very meaningful.
  • Decision Stage: After creating a list, I found that I wanted something unique to me. I went with this digital art company because they create not only stickers, but cartoon portraits for my logo, this artist is the whole package and I will definitely come back for more services.
FranOrue
Participant

I'm a buyer persona for my Sport Club. My buyer's journey is:

• Awareness Stage: I started to understand that after being working with the computer every day, go swimming or to the gym started to be a priority. 
  • Consideration Stage: I started to consider that a gym or a club close to the office could be a goog option.
  • Decision Stage: Finally I saw that there was a club with gym and a swimming pool close to my office. And I selected that option. 
0 Upvotes
KKnecht

I'm a buyer persona for Hydrojug. My buyer's journey looks like:

• I am aware that I need to drink more water, and do research on how to do so
  • I find options for big water bottles that are easy to clean and do not require me to keep filling it up every 8 ounces
  • I decide to buy a Hydrojug, because it fits all the water I need in a day, has an attractive design, and is easy to clean
LBlair

Awareness: Client notices social media enagement is low but doesnt have time to fix

Consideration: Client finds they can hire a sm manager

Decision: They see my landing page with my portfolio, pricing, and reviews then contact

AJohnston20

This is all good! Learning lots

0 Upvotes
SabrinaPollon

Il mio cliente non riesce ad ottimizzare la conversione dei lead (consapevolezza)

Individua il problema nella scarsa preparazione di chi si occupa di contattare i lead telefonicamente e cerca qualcuno che li formi. (considerazione)

Sceglie il formatore che gli da migliori garanzie, formazione agevole e prezzo ragionevole

0 Upvotes