Inbound

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

What's an example of a buyer persona with corresponding buyer's journey?

Buyer personas are key to creating a successful inbound business. Each buyer persona has his or her own journey to making a well-informed decision (i.e. buyer's journey).

The buyer's journey is comprised of three stages:

• Awareness Stage: The buyer becomes aware that they have a problem.
  • Consideration Stage: The buyer defines their problem and considers options to solve it.
  • Decision Stage: The buyer evaluates and decides on the right provider to administer the solution.

Name a brand that you're a buyer persona for. What does your journey look like to doing business with them?

*To learn more about this, check out the Developing the Buyer's Journey for Your Business lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

459 Replies 459
HasanSharaf

Iam a buyer persona for someone who is thin,and my buyer journey is:

• Awareness Stage: i realize that i have a problem eating more calories than my body needs and still thin 
  • Consideration Stage: i did some researches and found that i have a High BMR that my total weakly claories are in a deficit state so i do a search about different medications for this symptom after seeing some i decided what will be the best for me 
  • Decision Stage: i look for different companies that provide this medication and i complete my purchace from the one that has 5 star reviews
CGriffcgriffith

Noticed that other company's had way better equipment and stuff. So I worked harder and got up there with them!

0 Upvotes
MelliBee
Participant

I'm a buyer persona for my digital art and branding business. My buyer's journey is:

• Awareness Stage: I started a small business and after swaping my products with other small business owners, they all have personalized packaging. I just throw it in a bag with a receipt.
  • Consideration Stage: I started looking online for personalized packaging ideas. The way I package my items and thank my customers is also very meaningful.
  • Decision Stage: After creating a list, I found that I wanted something unique to me. I went with this digital art company because they create not only stickers, but cartoon portraits for my logo, this artist is the whole package and I will definitely come back for more services.
FranOrue
Participant

I'm a buyer persona for my Sport Club. My buyer's journey is:

• Awareness Stage: I started to understand that after being working with the computer every day, go swimming or to the gym started to be a priority. 
  • Consideration Stage: I started to consider that a gym or a club close to the office could be a goog option.
  • Decision Stage: Finally I saw that there was a club with gym and a swimming pool close to my office. And I selected that option. 
0 Upvotes
KKnecht

I'm a buyer persona for Hydrojug. My buyer's journey looks like:

• I am aware that I need to drink more water, and do research on how to do so
  • I find options for big water bottles that are easy to clean and do not require me to keep filling it up every 8 ounces
  • I decide to buy a Hydrojug, because it fits all the water I need in a day, has an attractive design, and is easy to clean
LBlair

Awareness: Client notices social media enagement is low but doesnt have time to fix

Consideration: Client finds they can hire a sm manager

Decision: They see my landing page with my portfolio, pricing, and reviews then contact

AJohnston20

This is all good! Learning lots

0 Upvotes
SabrinaPollon

Il mio cliente non riesce ad ottimizzare la conversione dei lead (consapevolezza)

Individua il problema nella scarsa preparazione di chi si occupa di contattare i lead telefonicamente e cerca qualcuno che li formi. (considerazione)

Sceglie il formatore che gli da migliori garanzie, formazione agevole e prezzo ragionevole

0 Upvotes
InventiveSanjay
Participant

Absolutely!

0 Upvotes
MEssien2MG

Awareness stage: one needs to buy a new laptop with long last durability with certain specifications.

Consideration stage: pricing and different companies that produce wat he/she wants

Decision stage: buys from the company with the specifications n best price.

AyushiChoudhary

Let's imagine a person is struggling with limiting screen time and want to rekindle his interest of reading books. He feels like buying a good novel or two will help me generate interest again and he will get into the habit of reading again. Although he does not want a novel with difficult language so he wants an author who writes in pleasant understandable English. Now this is the awareness stage

He looks for all such options and arrives at the conclusion that since he liked Khaled Hosseini's Kite Runner, he should buy his other novels as he liked his writing style previously. This is the consideration stage

He looks for reviews for two of Khaled's novels, online to get reassurance if he's making the right choice , goes through book rating websites and decides to go ahead with the decison of buying the two novels. This is the decision stage.

SScott64

Awareness Stage: device repair needs 

Consideration: price, turnaround time, quality of products being used 

Decision Stage: which vendor to go with

SonyHo

Awareness Stage: Worried Susan knows that the marketing strategy is not working well, and she needs to take action fast before her budget runs out

Consideration Stage: Worried Susan begins her journey on google and searches for the top 5 companies/individuals who can help her to achieve the goals within her timeframe, budget, and demands.

Decision Stage: Worried Susan picked the company that can help her to solve the problems, tweak the marketing campaign, create ideal persona for her and help her to achieve OKR.

0 Upvotes
LLenLeslie

Awareness Stage: Health Related products

Consideration: price, brand, originality, side effects, benefits

Decision Stage: which vendor and what brand to buy

GBulala

• Awareness Stage: I need a new phone
  • Consideration Stage: Customer researches brands, discounts, models
  • Decision Stage: customer creates a shortlist of prospect models and eventually buy one
  •  
0 Upvotes
Jojo05

A- Lots of companies are not caring 

C- This company is nice, caring, and human

D- I want to buy from this company

AEGC

• Awareness Stage: I need a new dishwasher
  • Consideration Stage: Customer researches brands, discounts, models
  • Decision Stage: customer purchases dishwasher
0 Upvotes
OAmao
Participant

Awareness: I need a holiday

Consideration: I'm looking for websites that offer a full holiday solution(accommodation, tickets, air travel and transport):

Decision: I go with Thompson Holidays

0 Upvotes
SCarsky

• Awareness Stage: Going at full potential 
  • Consideration Stage: Providing and developing solutions
  • Decision Stage: Making them feel special with tweeks of customization
0 Upvotes
JFrank717

Fannie Farmer owns and runs a CSA. Each year she hits a high level of frustration a large percentage of her CSA fails to renew a subscrtiption to her farm. Fannie Farmer doesn't exactly know why they aren't renewing but suspects she needs to do more to educate her customer. Fannie Farmer would like to provide more service but doesn't have enought time.

0 Upvotes
EMandota
Participant

Awareness: the buyer is aware of low productivity, few blocks are produced compaired to required amount as per his client order.

Consideration: The wants machine that can produce 6000 blocks a day compared to 2800 blocks which is done by a manual block machine. At this point an automatic block machine will be required to meet the goal.

Decission: the buyer evaluate if a machine from China or UK will be great fit depending on quality, price, and lead time. The buyer also evaluate transaction safety and warranty policies

0 Upvotes