Inbound

chrlee
Profesor inbound
Profesor inbound

What is one of your favorite automation and AI tools that you use regularly?

Utilizing marketing automation and artificial intelligence (AI) includes finding the right tools that work for you. Whether you're leveraging automation and AI for your internal processes, such as maintaining data hygiene, or your customer-facing processes, such as streamlining your copy's tone and accuracy, the tools you use matter.

Share below what's been helpful for you! Remember to keep your tech stack organization in mind as you explore more tools in the future.

To learn more about this, check out the Utilizing Marketing Automation and Artificial Intelligence lesson via HubSpot Academy.

394 Respuestas 394
HFonticiella395
Participante

I use Grammarly and ChatGPT to help me get ideas or information. LAUSD gives all their students free access to Grammarly, it is such an important  tool that helps students and I am glad it is available for them at no cost.

0 Me gusta
mjones166
Miembro

I use AI to help with my grammar when i need a paper that has no errors espically when it is graded on word errors and not just the content of learning

0 Me gusta
AriSaenz
Miembro

A commonly used automation and AI tool that I rely on regularly is Grammarly. It helps me enhance my writing by identifying and correcting grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors, as well as offering style suggestions.

0 Me gusta
Shompa
Miembro

Grammarly is my favorite artificial intelligence tool, which I use on a regular basis. My terrible spelling has rescued me on several occasions. As I type right now, it is already detecting certain grammar mistakes.

0 Me gusta
AVoskanian
Miembro

As far as AI, I have used Grammarly before and chatgpt a couple times just to see how it works. I've also used the AI they've added to Snapchat a few times for fun.

0 Me gusta
XChavez
Miembro

Chatgpt and Gemini

SJensen8
Miembro

My favorite AI tool that use regularly is Grammarly. My spelling is so awful it has saved me on more than one occasion. As I'm typing right now, it is already noticing some grammar mistakes. 

0 Me gusta
Jamiyamini
Miembro

I use chatgpt regularly 

BBenton
Participante

I use ChatGPT, Gemini, and Jasper AI every day. I've also used Gamma app and Write. Canva's AI tool is interesting but not as useful as others.

0 Me gusta
alannarhodes
Colaborador

That's awesome. Do the tools help you become a better writer and thinker? If so, what enables you to write and think better or differently? 

K_Bright
Miembro

I use ChatGPT quite often for content inspiration, or to build on existing ideas I have. I've recently been testing Canva's image generating AI - it was helpful in creating a new Zoom background that looked exactly like I wanted it to, and would be unique! 

alannarhodes
Colaborador

I use Chatgpt to develop ideas but not for content inspiration. It's not helpful if I don't have an original thought to build on.  There's an art to it. 

gvillanueva6
Miembro

zoho

0 Me gusta
PD24
Miembro

I regularly use Chat GPT

0 Me gusta
LDonahue9
Miembro

I will use chatGPT to elaborate on my ideas. 

0 Me gusta
alannarhodes
Colaborador

I regularly use Chatgpt. I already have an idea, and it helps build it out. 

0 Me gusta
EJ2
Miembro

ne One of my favorite AI tools is chatgpt, especially using it for content creation.

BJones548
Colaborador

One of my favorite AI tools is chatgpt. I use ChatGpt for everything, it saves time and helps me brainstorm ideas. 

TMphahlele
Participante

Hemingway App

cinthyavergara
Participante

I regularly use Grammarly 🙂

0 Me gusta