Inbound

chrlee
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

What is one of your favorite automation and AI tools that you use regularly?

Utilizing marketing automation and artificial intelligence (AI) includes finding the right tools that work for you. Whether you're leveraging automation and AI for your internal processes, such as maintaining data hygiene, or your customer-facing processes, such as streamlining your copy's tone and accuracy, the tools you use matter.

Share below what's been helpful for you! Remember to keep your tech stack organization in mind as you explore more tools in the future.

To learn more about this, check out the Utilizing Marketing Automation and Artificial Intelligence lesson via HubSpot Academy.

380 Replies 380
StephanieMhango

Grammerly and Zapier

remosh97
Contributor

Wordtune , Grammerly , Hootsuite 

0 Upvotes
RMateo8
Participant

chat automation using fb page

0 Upvotes
AAlotaibi5

Well, Zapier is my favorite automation tool. Chatgpt and Grammarly are my favorite AI tools.  

hadiqa41

hubspot

0 Upvotes
balamhernandez7

Im so newbie in this, I urgently need a inbound marketer at my job

0 Upvotes
HannaBuklieieva

I am using Grammarly, LinkedHelper, and HubSpot.

0 Upvotes
Ankit1983

Grammarly, copy.ai and chatbots are essential automations for my business.

AbdullaMuj

Well, Zapier is my favorite automation tool. Chatgpt and Grammarly are my favorite AI tools.  

THuyen7
Participant

As a content writer, I would recommend Frase as the best AI assistant to improve writing. Frase's AI can understand each of my sentences or paragraphs, so suggesting good alternatives to make your blog posts or copies read well. 

MCox6

I agree that Frase is excellent from the view of an English Teacher turned Digital Marketer.  Frase has very good technological benefits including editing, spell check, and the like.  The artificial language ntelligence is also on the cutting edge of technology.

Awerthy01

MCox6: I, too, am transitioning from middle school English teacher to Digital Marketer.

If you are game, I would love to pick your brain and hear from you what it was like transitioning into marketing from education!  Any advice?? 😄

ELantz1

I do not have direct access to our automation and AI. However, we as a marketing team, do discuss the successes and areas that need improvement for our buyer's experiences. Of the 3 areas, I have reviewed data hygiene, tech stack organization, and cadence and content, I rely on the interaction I have with my coworkers about the cadence and content we provide our leads and customers. This information translates beyond our website which includes any of our supporting literature, imagery, and communication efforts through our customer service team. I have been with the company I work for six years. The first couple of years was a steep learning curve to balance my graphic design abilities with the language used about the products we sell. The education I have received over the last six years has been invaluable. I also realize that the tech stack can be overwhelming, but is manageable by keeping our database up to date. I would have to confer with my counterparts to see what tactics they use to educate myself better.

0 Upvotes
PBittencourt
Participant

My favorite Automation tool is to create cycles for customers and their respective segments and stages. Delivering personal content as they engage in their journey with us is delightful. On the other hand, my favorite AI tool is just-in-time delivery, I've seen wonders with it. It's amazing to see your engagement rates skyrocket as content gets delivered to the right person at the right time. I hope it can help others here. Warm regards and I appreciate all the help HubSpot's Academy is giving me.

0 Upvotes
viniciuslamegoo
Participant

Grammarly, copy.ai and chatbots are essential automations for my business.

mrknowitall

ChatGPT has genuinely as an AI tool enhanced the way that we market. It has helped us evaluate our thoughts to make sure they come across coherent.  

JenniferSolomon

Grammarly.

0 Upvotes
JRamirez82
Participant

grammarly

0 Upvotes
GPJan
Participant

Grammarly 

Chatbot

0 Upvotes
BAleshiwan

Grammarly

Burpeemom
Contributor

Haven't used any yet, but wanted to see what others like.

0 Upvotes