Inbound

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

What funnels exist in your flywheel?

The flywheel represents your company as a whole, but you’ll still have funnel-shaped charts and graphs representing the effectiveness of different processes within your company, and it’s important to make sure those funnels are fueling your flywheel. What possible funnels exist within your flywheel?

*To learn more about this, check out the Growing Your Business With a Flywheel Model lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

765 Respostas 765
hoangbh8
Membro

Customer experience Department is the best way, anyway, if the customer finally doesn't buy your product but is satisfied with their experience whey doing with us, their relative people can be our customer.

0 Avaliação positiva
ShounakD
Participante

Being with start-up our funnels are Sales, Customer Engagement and Product Development. Almost every company would have started as a start-up with limited funds. I wonder what vairety of strategies they would have applied to get their first 10 customers. Funnel strategy is very critical at this stage as there is almost no one at the botton of funnel.

0 Avaliação positiva
MBrown36
Membro

Marketing, Sales, Pricing, Service

0 Avaliação positiva
SMonkey
Colaborador(a)

As a freelancer, the following funnels are a top priority in my flywheel. Marketing (ads, prospects & target audience), Conversation (Providing accurate and helpful info), and Sales (Providing excellent service to gain positive feedback, retention and referrals).  

0 Avaliação positiva
Galuh092
Membro

Marketing, sales, business development

Amiram1
Membro

باز کردن ها 

0 Avaliação positiva
Amiram1
Membro

مشارکت با مشتری

صنعت یرگانی وابسته

0 Avaliação positiva
SSaberi
Membro

As a media manager who works in the Public Relations office, we are engaging in establishing relations and experiences in which everybody feels good at the end. 

I think, the flywheel also works for the internal branding of an organization. Customers are employees and products are our content and services for them.

TMitchelle
Participante

As a start up in the Hair and beauty industry. I plan to use the marketing and customer service funnels to fuel my company's flywheel which in turn will help the sales representatives to qualify a lead to becoming a customer 

TeeBeezy
Membro

As a beginner still learning, my funnels in my flywheel would be sales, customer satisfaction, and solving any problems the customer has.

gid_2212
Participante

Product Development

Marketing 

Sales 

0 Avaliação positiva
Kbarron7
Membro

sales 

customer satisfaction 

customer engagement 

0 Avaliação positiva
Amiram1
Membro

تعامل با مشتری

0 Avaliação positiva
WKarmanyIV
Membro

As someone who is still learning everything about the digital marketing industry, I still am figuring out why my actual funnels are to my flywheel. I would honestly start with knowing my target audience that I want my brand or website to focus on and then see what attracts or engages that target. After establishing that attractions, I will then move on to the next step which would be to build that connection and rapport with that audience or members. This will showcase to them that we are their to support and listen to their needs and wants within the brand or website. Finally, I would have a postive follow up with the audience to address if there is anything else that can be done to satisfy their expereince with the company.

TDeMoss
Participante

This is all a very new concept to me.

I run a publishing company through Amazon, and unfortunately there's very little data or control for the seller in this KDP Publishing space.

I get data on ads, but that's about it. I can't see the individual steps on a granual level. I can, however, see how many impressions I get. How many clicks I get. And how many conversions I get.

In other words, my funnel is much broader strokes. I see this as the main funnel for my business:

1. We run ads, our prospect sees it
2. Our prospect clicks or doesn't. If they click, they read/view reviews, read/view the A+ content, read/view the description, and then make their decision.
3. Our prospect buys.

There's no way to nurture those relationships unless they sign up for our email list (we have lead magents with bonuses targeted at our buyer personas). Amazon does not share their emails with us.

There truly is very little data to help improve the sales process on the SPECIFIC level. But I realize I can look and see the impressions to clicks to sales ratios, and see where I can improve. If the issue is not enough impressions, how do I improve this? If the issue is not enough clicks, I need to fix the cover or increase the number of reviews, or target more relevant keywords/products. If the issue is plenty of clicks but not enough sales, I need to improve my offer - maximize the dream outcome, maximize the perceived liklihood of achievement, minimize the time required to see the payoff, and minimize the effort and sacrifice required to see the payoff.

I'll need to make my own funnel. I wish Amazon had this data super eaily ready. I'll have to dig into the ads dashboard to see what i can gather.

Great thought experiment, glad I took the time to try it.

Summary:

There's not much highly-targeted data for me to improve my funnels, but there is plenty of general data to use. If I study the data I've gathered from my ads, I can make educated guesses and improvements on my offers. And if I guess right, I will make more net profit and help more people.

REvans4
Membro

We are in the homehealth industry and thrive off of sources such doctor's offices, clinics, and assisted living accounts. The fuel for the flywheel on our end would be the constant contact and communication for those accounts and continuing to "Say what you do, and Do what you say."

0 Avaliação positiva
cab6
Membro

Marketing

Business Development/Sales

Client Services

0 Avaliação positiva
TMphahlele
Participante

Within the flywheel model, key funnels like the Sales Process, Marketing, Customer Onboarding, Service and Support, and Retention are integral. Each funnel, from attracting and converting leads to onboarding, supporting, and retaining customers, contributes to the flywheel's momentum. Optimizing these funnels ensures a smooth customer journey, enhancing satisfaction and advocacy. By focusing on improving these individual processes, you ensure every aspect of the customer experience fuels the overall growth and momentum of your company, leading to sustainable business success. 

0 Avaliação positiva
michaelsdonohoe
Membro

As a one-man startup and a previously twice certified in inbound, I am looking strongly at a marketing, sales, and service model thatreferrals can build upon a focus on the delight as the future of our sales machine through referrals.

mmutwale
Membro

The Funnel represents the multiple touchpoints of marketing such as website visits, lead gen download, nurturing, sales and finally readinesss to buy

The Sales side is the multiple stages of the standard sales 

The service goes from onboarding to referal 

0 Avaliação positiva