Inbound

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

What funnels exist in your flywheel?

The flywheel represents your company as a whole, but you’ll still have funnel-shaped charts and graphs representing the effectiveness of different processes within your company, and it’s important to make sure those funnels are fueling your flywheel. What possible funnels exist within your flywheel?

*To learn more about this, check out the Growing Your Business With a Flywheel Model lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

773 Replies 773
FGordon0

As a HubSpot partner, unique funnels exist for all component elements that exist within or feed into our in our fly wheel. They also overlap, so the activity in one funnel is not neccessarily a stand alone element. 

1) Sales

2) Marketing

3) Consulting

4) Customer support

0 Upvotes
CGEdwards

The funnels that exist within my company are content management, online marketing through social media, sales, and product consultation.

0 Upvotes
CWood20

The continuing of great customer care and satisfaction provided by the entire company's team. 

0 Upvotes
JZab

Marketing (Awareness to lead) ; Marketing & Sales (Lead to Qualified lead); Sales (Qualified to Close); Sales&Services (Hand-off and initial set up); Services & Customer Care (Help requests and satisfaction monitoring); Customar Care & Marketing & Sales (Reviews, brand engagement and Upsell) 

Indiwork

Exactly, 

0 Upvotes
JK20241

Marketing, Business Development, Underwriting then Claims

0 Upvotes
TJolley

Marketing, Sales, Customer Satisfaction

0 Upvotes
Manikasom24

Marketing sales, Business Development, Pricing

0 Upvotes
hoangbh8

Customer experience Department is the best way, anyway, if the customer finally doesn't buy your product but is satisfied with their experience whey doing with us, their relative people can be our customer.

0 Upvotes
ShounakD
Participant

Being with start-up our funnels are Sales, Customer Engagement and Product Development. Almost every company would have started as a start-up with limited funds. I wonder what vairety of strategies they would have applied to get their first 10 customers. Funnel strategy is very critical at this stage as there is almost no one at the botton of funnel.

0 Upvotes
MBrown36

Marketing, Sales, Pricing, Service

0 Upvotes
SMonkey
Contributor

As a freelancer, the following funnels are a top priority in my flywheel. Marketing (ads, prospects & target audience), Conversation (Providing accurate and helpful info), and Sales (Providing excellent service to gain positive feedback, retention and referrals).  

0 Upvotes
Galuh092

Marketing, sales, business development

Amiram1

باز کردن ها 

0 Upvotes
Amiram1

مشارکت با مشتری

صنعت یرگانی وابسته

0 Upvotes
SSaberi

As a media manager who works in the Public Relations office, we are engaging in establishing relations and experiences in which everybody feels good at the end. 

I think, the flywheel also works for the internal branding of an organization. Customers are employees and products are our content and services for them.

TMitchelle
Participant

As a start up in the Hair and beauty industry. I plan to use the marketing and customer service funnels to fuel my company's flywheel which in turn will help the sales representatives to qualify a lead to becoming a customer 

TeeBeezy

As a beginner still learning, my funnels in my flywheel would be sales, customer satisfaction, and solving any problems the customer has.

gid_2212
Participant

Product Development

Marketing 

Sales 

0 Upvotes
Kbarron7

sales 

customer satisfaction 

customer engagement