Inbound

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

What funnels exist in your flywheel?

The flywheel represents your company as a whole, but you’ll still have funnel-shaped charts and graphs representing the effectiveness of different processes within your company, and it’s important to make sure those funnels are fueling your flywheel. What possible funnels exist within your flywheel?

*To learn more about this, check out the Growing Your Business With a Flywheel Model lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

766 Replies 766
pyoung500

Attract Engage and Delight are definitely the flywheel within my industry. I am a pivotal role as Lead Administrator. I almost always one of the first friendly faces clients see and ironically I am the last point of contact.  I have to  draw in clients, keep them, and be sure to have each client satisfied with our services. 

Phung_Mai
Participant

All the funnels that I think will exist within my flywheel based on all stage on flywheel (Attract, Engage, Delight) for Marketing team, Sales team and service team.

NDelgado5

I believe that the funnels exist within our flywheel to provide with  sales growth/

RFlanagan

The funnels at my former companies typically involved 1-on-1s, seminars, and other course offerings to customers on software. This all helped keep happy (and informed) customers!

ryeaillewis
Participant

the flywheel plays a pivitol role in the marketing industry because it depicts the sales growth within the business. 

SSerranoYepez

I believe overall funnels existing in my flywheel is sale growth

0 Upvotes
SWitherspoon

The flywheel really represents the sales growth within your business. Having positive sales growth will mean positive outcomes for your business.

HGanesh

The flywheel plays a pivotal role in marketing endeavors

0 Upvotes
TTrinhThu

Điều quan trọng là thúc đẩy doanh số bán hàng và đảm bảo các hoạt động về thương mại điện tử diễn ra trơn tru
0 Upvotes
AZahraee

In funnel it is really important to have a sales growth

0 Upvotes
JBangoura

Inquiries for photography services from Instagram or my website. People who engage with polls on LinkedIn. 

0 Upvotes
Zakky

We try to make sure our funnels are working properly. Our prospect has problems both personally and business. We focus on pushing it to the top position which ends up driving our flywheel.

RonRoberts

The company I'm going to be working with really hones in on problem-solving, question-answering and highly searchable blogs, and doing valid compare/contrast and pros/cons articles to inform and educate the potential customer. Touting printers, copiers and office phone systems (just some of the company's offerings) isn't sexy in 2021, but still necessary for many businesses, and fledgling or struggling businesses lacking in necessities like those products may have be lead by people openly wondering "why," "how effective" and "how much?"

indiracatmedia
Contributor | Elite Partner
Contributor | Elite Partner

We use the flywheel model to have more happy customers by creating valuable experiences, driving more growth as they become promoters. The flywheel represents our company as a whole, and funnels represent different processes and their efficacy. 

RAsmolo

In funnel it is really important to have a sales growth, to see if the companies strategy was effective and what the things that need to improve maybe the companies strategy or the employees need training..

0 Upvotes
Bucks

Im assuming funnels tend to be process that are quantifiable?

AJacobs9

I work at a company that sells sporting goods/equipment.  We have a number of funnels/sales channels fueling our flywheel: Team Sales Reps, Retail Sales (Brick & Morter and Digital), Owned E-Commerce, Partnerships, Customer Service, Product Repairs/maintenance. 

0 Upvotes
FAYITEY
Contributor

The flywheel is sustainable approach compared to the funnel approach, this is new to me, but I going  to consider  that  in order to fine tune the employ in acquiring  customers at writeboom.com 

0 Upvotes
RBeaucher

The funnels used at my company would be the sales funnel for opportunities and the quote to order funnel for customer service.

0 Upvotes
EMcBride
Participant

I'm applying for jobs right now and the process is ripe with funnels! Some of them feel more like black holes ;). As a potential employee this funnel is really informative. How a company tells me I'm not the right candidate for a role tells me a lot about them. It informs not just how I feel about applying for a different role in the future but how I feel about the company as a whole. This funnel contributes to the larger flywheel!

JetsPestControl
Contributor

The flywheel is a great analogy to represent how our company operates. We have lots of funnels that are fueling the flywheel and it's important to make sure all these processes are running smoothly in order to get the desired outcome. We do this by providing exceptional customer service, quality pest control services and maintaining an eco-friendly approach while delivering excellent value for our customers - three things that we feel sets us apart from other companies in Ipswich!

0 Upvotes