Inbound

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

What funnels exist in your flywheel?

The flywheel represents your company as a whole, but you’ll still have funnel-shaped charts and graphs representing the effectiveness of different processes within your company, and it’s important to make sure those funnels are fueling your flywheel. What possible funnels exist within your flywheel?

*To learn more about this, check out the Growing Your Business With a Flywheel Model lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

752 Respuestas 752
BrendanMcCarthy
Participante

I would have to agree with the majority saying A-E-D funnels my flywheel. Other funnels in my flywheel would include: Listen, Connect, and Satisfy

0 Me gusta
haseebullah1
Miembro

definetely, the sales team, marketer, service team and being friendly to them and you can run your fly wheel AED.

0 Me gusta
EYost
Participante

Attract-Engage-Delight

0 Me gusta
PGallo
Miembro

A-E-D: Attract, Engage and Delight.

0 Me gusta
HBignell
Miembro

Attract, Engage and Delight. 

WSHONIRAN
Participante

As a social media manager and blogger, I have to use all three models of the flywheel in my business. I have to create content that catches the attention of potential clients and readers. Then once I've captured their attention I have to engage them with relevant content or by giving them solutions to their pain points. Once I have passed this stage an=d built relationships with them I now have to get to the final stage which is the Delight stage where they not only buy my services but are satisfied and willing to refer me to other people. This is the stage I need the most help with but I am having slight issues in the other 2 stages any thoughts?

AJESSE
Participante

Hey, in the solutions you provide as a social media manager try to focus on solutions that directly affect sales. As much as the end result of social media management is to make money for businesses, certain solutions impact more sales. 

0 Me gusta
pyoung500
Miembro

Attract Engage and Delight are definitely the flywheel within my industry. I am a pivotal role as Lead Administrator. I almost always one of the first friendly faces clients see and ironically I am the last point of contact.  I have to  draw in clients, keep them, and be sure to have each client satisfied with our services. 

Phung_Mai
Participante

All the funnels that I think will exist within my flywheel based on all stage on flywheel (Attract, Engage, Delight) for Marketing team, Sales team and service team.

NDelgado5
Miembro

I believe that the funnels exist within our flywheel to provide with  sales growth/

RFlanagan
Miembro

The funnels at my former companies typically involved 1-on-1s, seminars, and other course offerings to customers on software. This all helped keep happy (and informed) customers!

ryeaillewis
Participante

the flywheel plays a pivitol role in the marketing industry because it depicts the sales growth within the business. 

SSerranoYepez
Miembro

I believe overall funnels existing in my flywheel is sale growth

0 Me gusta
SWitherspoon
Miembro

The flywheel really represents the sales growth within your business. Having positive sales growth will mean positive outcomes for your business.

HGanesh
Miembro

The flywheel plays a pivotal role in marketing endeavors

0 Me gusta
TTrinhThu
Miembro

Điều quan trọng là thúc đẩy doanh số bán hàng và đảm bảo các hoạt động về thương mại điện tử diễn ra trơn tru
0 Me gusta
AZahraee
Miembro

In funnel it is really important to have a sales growth

0 Me gusta
JBangoura
Miembro

Inquiries for photography services from Instagram or my website. People who engage with polls on LinkedIn. 

0 Me gusta
Zakky
Miembro

We try to make sure our funnels are working properly. Our prospect has problems both personally and business. We focus on pushing it to the top position which ends up driving our flywheel.

RonRoberts
Miembro

The company I'm going to be working with really hones in on problem-solving, question-answering and highly searchable blogs, and doing valid compare/contrast and pros/cons articles to inform and educate the potential customer. Touting printers, copiers and office phone systems (just some of the company's offerings) isn't sexy in 2021, but still necessary for many businesses, and fledgling or struggling businesses lacking in necessities like those products may have be lead by people openly wondering "why," "how effective" and "how much?"

indiracatmedia
Colaborador | Partner nivel Elite
Colaborador | Partner nivel Elite

We use the flywheel model to have more happy customers by creating valuable experiences, driving more growth as they become promoters. The flywheel represents our company as a whole, and funnels represent different processes and their efficacy.