Inbound

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

What funnels exist in your flywheel?

The flywheel represents your company as a whole, but you’ll still have funnel-shaped charts and graphs representing the effectiveness of different processes within your company, and it’s important to make sure those funnels are fueling your flywheel. What possible funnels exist within your flywheel?

*To learn more about this, check out the Growing Your Business With a Flywheel Model lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

769 Replies 769
RBeaucher

The funnels used at my company would be the sales funnel for opportunities and the quote to order funnel for customer service.

0 Upvotes
EMcBride
Participant

I'm applying for jobs right now and the process is ripe with funnels! Some of them feel more like black holes ;). As a potential employee this funnel is really informative. How a company tells me I'm not the right candidate for a role tells me a lot about them. It informs not just how I feel about applying for a different role in the future but how I feel about the company as a whole. This funnel contributes to the larger flywheel!

JetsPestControl
Contributor

The flywheel is a great analogy to represent how our company operates. We have lots of funnels that are fueling the flywheel and it's important to make sure all these processes are running smoothly in order to get the desired outcome. We do this by providing exceptional customer service, quality pest control services and maintaining an eco-friendly approach while delivering excellent value for our customers - three things that we feel sets us apart from other companies in Ipswich!

0 Upvotes
SCloots
Contributor

Our admissions process is a funnel within the flywheel. Students need the appropriate qualifications to get an offer to even begin and certainly also to succeed- breeding more happy graduates 🙂 

BPurkeypile

I think a possible funnel may be how one networks and interacts with potential customers. The first impression that leaves the person contemplating whether or not to pursue a relationship with the company for a service. 

0 Upvotes
Tosin

sales funnel

0 Upvotes
CWoodward
Participant

Matriculation is a nightmare for many FTIC students---they may not even MAKE it THROUGH the funnel...

0 Upvotes
BhaskarBisht
Contributor

The possible funnels  represents the cutomer's positive experience which works as a promotor so that it works to generate further leads which can bring other  customers as well . 

0 Upvotes
AJohnson31

The first funnel that comes to mind is the sales funnel where prospects turn into leads and some into customers.

0 Upvotes
HReischman

solving problems, communication, and satisfaction

0 Upvotes
dsepulveda

The engagement with the content, good experience in the touchpoints in the buyer journey and brand awareness.

Gopeshsharma
Participant

for me its about service and the way you communicate with your clients

0 Upvotes
JMarinMéndez
Participant

That’s good too I agree with your opinion
0 Upvotes
Bishwajit1

After sales service, looks after and solve buyer's problems, technical and technology support, product grading help and research and development support are part off funnel to fuel flywheel.🍀

0 Upvotes
Bishwajit1

After sales service, looks after and solve buyer's problems, technical and technology support, product grading help and research and development support are Part Of Funnel To Fuel Flywheel.
0 Upvotes
Anilkumar

Personalized Conversations, Special Offers, Referrel Bonuses Are Part Of Funnel To Fuel Flywheel.

AAdel

As in sales combining funnels as individual sales team KPI ins overall company flywheel strategy would give a more specific and accurate solution for every decline in moving a customer through the whe. Buying journey.
And be sur that those customer journey ends in either way moving the flywheel or making it slow .
GHontoria

For me, the funnel that exists in my business is my strategy on dealing my customers satisfaction.

DannyTeo

In management consulting:

Referral

Project scoping

Proposal

Acceptance

Submission

Letter of Acceptance

0 Upvotes
HimanshuS
Participant

Been In the sustainable clothing business startup

Attract, engage and delight will be incorporated in all three stages of the funnel

Awareness, Consideration Purchase and delight

This makes the second moment of truth as zero moment of truth for their connects

Thus contributing to the smooth flow in the entire cycle of customer journey

JeffSyblik
Contributor

Internal funnels are in the customer/prospect relationships of the company.  They exist at several levels of the customer-company interaction model.  For example, there are those who download your website freebie and use it and those who get the offer and don't click it.  Then, there are those who get the freebie like its message, and then not only read your newsletter but respond.  Then, there are those who don't respond.  Anywhere in your business where there is a choice and the people who make a positive choice can move deeper into a relationship with your company then you have a funnel forming.