Inbound

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

What does a conversion look like on your website?

A conversion is defined as a moment when a website visitor takes the desired action. Ideally, this will occur throughout the visitor’s lifecycle to becoming a customer.

Keeping this in mind, what does a conversion path look like on your website? Consider reviewing:

• Where and how do you attract someone?
  • What does the conversion path look like on your website?
  • What is the conversion?

If you don't have an example of this to share for your website, then feel free to share an example of a conversion path from another brand that you think is effective.

*To learn more about this, check out the Understanding Conversion Strategy lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

234 Replies 234
SLTAN

CTA can help to convert visitors to customers, website information has to be concise and short to have relevant and clear information. The background needs to be light in colour and avoid distractions from a colourful or moving background. Conversion is counted when the visitor make the effort to contact the school using the email or watsapp contact.

0 Upvotes
Aimen-Malik

Add to cart button, shop now button, tap to buy on social, shop now button on email campaigns. 

0 Upvotes
nAlbornoz

hoa como vas

0 Upvotes
negozi
Member | Partner
Member | Partner

Add to cart button, shop now button, tap to buy on social, shop now button on email campaigns. 

0 Upvotes
MMorgan3

I think the conversion path for the website for Sunbelt Title is interesting. As a competitor, they have some great options for calculators, and an easy UXUI design to follow. I believe it is effective, though it could use small changes like fewer options so the user doesn't get overwhelmed when trying to make a choice, and making some buttons that lead to nowhere unclickable.

0 Upvotes
JCaragher
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

I have several offers for ebooks. I use email, social posts, and CTA buttons on other website pages to drive traffic to the landing page. The landing page has form. Those who complete it are taken to a thank you page. I look forward to trying pop-ups and chat bots.

Seenu74
Participant

Read
0 Upvotes
TIIIIE

Conversion is that people are agree with your idea, statement, activities and even more. And it encourage people to engage your page. All in all, Conversion like agreement that people are willing to join in it.

0 Upvotes
chemayon
Participant

Its hard because we actually dont have to much activity in our website, nor or social media, and we haven't implemented this strategies. I think we will try to after I finish this certificate. 

0 Upvotes
redante

I am interested in feedback from folks here. One struggle I have managing our website and optimizing its technical features for SEO and measuring conversions is our status as a nonprofit and defining exactly what is a "conversion" and how to measure it.

For example, our blog is primarily used for thought leadership and to demonstrate the expertise of our staff. We are not selling or marketing anything in an obvious way but in a larger sense, we are doing it in a more subtle way by positioning our organization and staff as experts on certain topics.

Our organization makes its income by bidding on, winning, and implementing projects and partnerships with funding organizations. This is where the reputation of our organization and staff becomes crucial. Funding organizations want to make sure organizations and consulting firms who bid on projects truly have expertise in their fields. Winning projects from funders involve being seen as experts and having an excellent reputation among industry insiders. The conversion and ultimate goal we are after, therefore, is for our organization to win bids for projects.

But how to measure that or even keep track of it?

Here is a typical blog post: https://r4d.org/blog/reducing-global-hunger-a-personal-journey/

It positions the author as a thought leader in the field of Nutrition. The CTA on the sidebar leads to a subscription form for our Nutrition newsletter. There is no direct way to measure if this blog post will lead to the ultimate conversion we want, which is for our Nutrition team to be seen as experts by industry insiders and win bids on Nutrition projects.

I can measure Pageviews in Google Analytics and how many people sign up from the CTA. Is there anything else I can be doing -- as far as how to measure conversions? Is it possible to track how this post and our blog overall tie to our organization's overall reputation among industry insiders? I'd love to get some thoughts and perspectives.

Abby_Taylor
Contributor

I am tempted to think that conversions can be either qualitative or quantitative. 

if that is the case, then measuring qualitatively may not be as straightforward.

My suggestion would be to invest in SEO, getting featured in related blogs, offering thought leadership across your social and digital channels, pop-up surveys to gather data, etc.  Top of mind awareness for me will be a more effective way to measure qualitatively in this instance.

0 Upvotes
SBeckett

Valuable information such as appearing guests and ticket sales

0 Upvotes
RGupta9

Enrolment 

0 Upvotes
Zaahish
Participant

In my company conversation is a key part and my colleagues are into it becasue they are doing this for around 25-30 years so the conversation routine is so perfect and i only have to go through the direction they have been
0 Upvotes
IlonaJ
Participant

We appear on several platforms and websites, as well as on social media, as a knowledge provider on specific topics. Our website visitors are usually seeking out information and are attracted to our website for that reason.

On our website, a conversion path in its simplest form would entail: a visitor coming to the website to learn, visiting content that describes a product and asking for further information and consultation.

In our case, requesting further information is the conversion.

0 Upvotes
Imanhakim
Participant

0 Upvotes

0 Upvotes
Pfernald

Send Campaign to leads, prospects and customers with Email, integrate with Social Media for consistent message and post on Blog, SEO on website by keyword to build awareness and attract organic traffic

Free Trial, Needs Assessment, Demo, User Group - Call To Action(s).

NRan

Mostly by downloading valuable free assets we offer on our websites such as industry reports, white papers, infographics, and on-demand webinars (videos) we currently don't have a live chatbot \ direct discussion. 

0 Upvotes
TLAdams
Contributor

• Blog posts and tips. Webinars coming soon.
  • CTA's on homepage linked to contact form.
  • Information on contact form populates in Hubspot as leads.
0 Upvotes
SNazrana

We try to attract people on instagram

0 Upvotes