Inbound

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

What conversations does your business have with its audience?

Every conversation has a defined start, middle, and end. When you’re using that interaction to qualify a lead, there are specific pieces of information that you’ll need to make the most out of that interaction. Much like a conversation that happens in person, you want to make sure a conversation online is structured to end when it’s appropriate.

Spend time thinking about the most impactful conversations your company has with its audience. What trends do you notice? Is there an opportunity to automate it through conversational messaging? Share your thoughts below.

*To learn more about this, check out the Developing a Conversational Growth Strategy lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

290 Replies 290
SDas94

a conversation for us is when a potential customer asks about the product, or a fellow seller asks to collaborate

0 Upvotes
PNeag
Participant

Our focus when it comes to conversations with a new lead or a customer is to offer the right information at the right time. Every conversation is different, but we want to ensure that everyone has a great experience with our brand. The conversations usually happen over Facebook, Instagram or on the phone, and on some occasions via Whatsapp. The information that we extract from these conversations are gold for our business. 

0 Upvotes
aaarons

A conversion for us is when the customer signs up for a HomeGuide

jreserva
Participant

Do the way we deliver our message also vary to the age group/demographic of the audience?

0 Upvotes
BrendaNcabirab

conversation direct to clients

LSpinelli

Educational or customer service based questions in an ATM banking industry.

0 Upvotes
ERaoofi
Participant

Conversations in which we have empathized with customers and also about their problems in their business environment, because from these conversations can be found a solution to these problems.

0 Upvotes
LizKiernan

Educational conversations that let customers know more about our business and how we operate helps increase the experiece. They feel more knowledagble and more empowered to increase use of self service options. 

0 Upvotes
AGeorgiadis

We discuss the goals for the day. We also go over the previous days sales. 

0 Upvotes
AbeSchmidt
Participant | Elite Partner
Participant | Elite Partner

Well said!

0 Upvotes
KSmith6

Our conversations are set in tone to start the readers off with a lot of enthusiasim to sell the product. We show that our own team members enjoy the product and tell their positive stories. There is a lot of this on our website and reflected in our social media profiles.

0 Upvotes
SAlbuquerque

Conversations that are concise, straight to the point, and with a positive and enthusiastic tone grab readers attention. 

0 Upvotes
trinitygranados

converations that have a stright point that is easy for the customer to understand are impoartant. 

0 Upvotes
SVijayan

My conversation is more likely with my Clients directly, discussing about growing their businesses/brand/products in different Social Media Platforms.

Well, basically these kinda conversations help to understand the client's requirement, objective and USP of their business / brand / product(s).

0 Upvotes
RJudd9

My workplace is only two people, so as the person solely responsible for speaking with audiences, I try my best to be upfront, personable, and to have certain responses predetermined or optimized in order to make the customer engagement process as easy as possible. The most impactful conversations I have with my audience are when customers share positive experiences with our district, reaching out to share meaningful content to promote on our channels or telling us how a business in our district made their day. The trends I notice are that people generate the most feedback for my workplace when it's geared around an event, like one of our special events or a holiday. With EURO cup, for example, Italy's win encouraged many people to come to our district to celebrate and dine. This led to a lot of conversations where people expressed gratitude for Little Italy being a fun and celebratory place to be. Even when people have negative experiences to share, such as businesses getting frustrated or customers asking about our function, I try to take something away from the conversation and make the other party feel valued for speaking up.

0 Upvotes
CMottl

A majority of my company's interactions with it's target audience are based on topics meant to better their IT Support, while also continuing relevance of current news through blog and social media posts.

0 Upvotes
GMiller2

Conversations about what products are best suited to the individual customer, encourage them to respond to the product, such as reviews. How successful was the customer buying journey?

0 Upvotes
DGupta
Participant

Conversation about share market trends and inside trading

0 Upvotes
mmason7

COnsistancy and resdponse

0 Upvotes
PChaudhari

conversation about technlogies, journey of success,etc.

0 Upvotes
Think32-DM

Conversations crafted to nurture leads and clients through their journeys. At this stage, we don't use bots and rely mostly on emails. There are definitely opportunities to automate more - both on our website and social media channels.

0 Upvotes